Venus A.
San Antonio, TX

How often are you suppose to use a face mask like this?? and is it better at night or day??

Karen S.
Karen S.
Athens, GA
1 year, 12 months ago
This mask works best when your pores are open. Steam will do this, so I always apply this mask after I take a shower. If I want to use it and I don't need to shower, I place a warm washcloth on my face for 2-3 minutes and then apply. Doesn't matter if it's day or night! I never have time for masks in the morning, so night is best for me!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
2 years ago
I've been using it twice a week for the first couple of weeks but then I'll start using it once a week. It really does wonders for your skin. Using it at night yields better results in my opinion.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
2 years, 1 month ago
I use it once a week at night