Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY

member-d3a7d
member-d3a7d
1 year, 3 months ago
My face is not sensitive, but after using this mask I've got bumps everywhere. People say try again, and I did 3 times
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
1 year, 5 months ago
I understand you're supposed to experience a few minor breakouts, but this product wreaked HAVOC on my face. I don't even have sensitive skin, I don't wear facial makeup (foundation etc), I take very good care of my skin, and my entire face broke out with this product every time I tried it. I 100% would not recommend this product for people worried about getting a few pimples, because this gave me an entire face of them. I will NEVER use this mask again.
Belmont, MA
1 year, 8 months ago
My skin is very sensitive and tends to be drier than it used to be. It worked well for me but I did have a little redness afterward from my sensitivity but it went away.
Belmont, MA
1 year, 8 months ago
My skin was having a little breakout before I tried it. I wasn't sure if it was resulting from something I are, my skin was dried out or I touched my face and got clogged pours. However, I tried the sample I got with the complimentary set from @Origins and @Influenster and had an interesting result. My skin was very dry after the mask was applied and removed and then I moisturized. It was still dry so I applied more hydrating moisturizer and the few pimples that I had went away. The mask was so strong when it was dried on my face... I was a little nervous but it worked well.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Arlington Hts, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
Try it again. Your face probably had gunk it had to release. This helps draw out impurities. I like to use it just on my trouble spots like chin, nose and forehead instead of all over. And it's great if u feel a blemish coming on. I'll dab it on 1 or 2 days. Not trying st all.
Z Z.
Z Z.
1 year, 11 months ago
I've always had sensitive skin, so breakouts are always a concern of mine. However, I've used this product for quite a while now, and haven't gotten a bad skin reaction
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
San Diego, CA
2 years ago
I never had an issue with this! It always left my skin flawless :)!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Markham, Ontario
2 years, 2 months ago
It dried out my skin completely and I started breaking out for a week :(
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Missisauga, ON
2 years, 5 months ago
I did experience some breakouts however it's more of a purging for the first couple applications. Once your skin is used to it, it works really well!
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Hazard, KY
2 years, 5 months ago
I didn't experience any breakout after using this. You can get a small trial size on sephora for like $4. That way you can try it without having to go all in on a big bottle.