Origins Clear Improvement Purifying Charcoal Body Wash, Grey uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ORIGINS

Origins Clear Improvement Purifying Charcoal Body WashLather up and let Bamboo Charcoal help deep clean daily build up, dirt and debris. While the minty-fresh aroma of our 100% natural essential oil blend of Clove and Wintergreen leaves you invigorated. With a crisp, clean sensation. Skin feels perfectly pure, totally refreshed. Use: Apply to wet skin. Work into lather. Rinse. All skin types. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Audrey T.
Tierra Verde, FL
I love this body wash. I never thought I would be able to get rid of my back and chest acne but alas I was wrong. I've used other drug store acne body wash but nothing works like this does. When i don't use it for like a day my acne comes back. This stuff is great it smells awesome and it's worth the price. Highly recommend
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
My skin loves this product. It isn't harsh, soaps up well, and even smells good. It doesn't require a huge amount and works really well on irritated skin that may have a bit of a rash. I use it a couple times a week.
Aaliyah M.
Bridgeport
Love this product, definitely a go to product, love the texture, lasted me quit a while, love the smell nice packaging & pretty affordable for suck a great product
Melissa R.
MIRAMAR, FL
It removed the dirt and make up off my skin and the wash left my face feeling so clean. I used Origins Clear Improvement. It cleared my pores. I loved the charcoal mask. It worked great. It left my skin smooth and my blackheads gone.  My face feels very refreshed with #Origins

I received this product complimentary from @Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Beth W.
Madison
Want a deep clean?? This product is your go-to. This greatly helped my body acne (yuck!) after a few short weeks of use. I have fairly sensitive skin so I used this every other day, but it didn't cause any sensitivity. 10/10 would definitely recommend to a friend!
Molly M.
This mask works well. It pulls out my impurities in a timely manner. I use it once every other week to keep my skin clear. I would definitely recommend this mask
Sami A.
This completely cleared up my skin. I have super sensitive skin & nearly everything breaks me out but I like knowing I can always count on this to clear it up!
angela s.
Flint, MI
This was too harsh for my sensitive skin. It caused me to turn red and splotchy and burned a little. I ended up giving it to my mom and she loves it.
Rebecca C.
Lodi, CA
Left my skin feeling so smooth and so much brighter! I use the face mask and love the results it give me!
Emma A.
Blackburn
Not a bad product but I prefer a more hydrating body wash with a fruity scent such as the sol de janeiro body wash