Origins Clear Improvement Detoxifying Charcoal Body Scrub, 5 oz uploaded by Novice A.

BY ORIGINS

Origins Clear Improvement Detoxifying Charcoal Body Scrub, 5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
elise d.
Chesapeake, VA
I have used this body wash for months now and t leaves me feeling conpletely clean, soft, and fragrant! It is very gentle on skin unlike most products that contain charcoal. It is effective and really helps up clean minimal face and back oils.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!! I bought it because after I got pregnant I had horrible acne (which was completely new to me) that just wouldn't go away! I tried the Rodan and Fields acne treatment first, which sort of worked, and then The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash which also sort of worked but this Origins charcoal mask is what finally kicked it for good!! And it worked after only a couple weeks! Great product! Highly Recommend!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins comes highly recommended and people know the brand. I use it every now and then, but it's still not my go to. It does leave my skin feeling really refreshed and I love that it has all smells, textures and uses. The only thing I do not like is the over priced marketing value for what you get. I have used many cheaper products and felt like I got the same benefit from them overall
Stephanie V.
Spencerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a miracle worker for my dry skin. I get chicken skin on the back of my arms and it has only gotten worse as I have gotten older. This is the only thing that has moisturized and helped eliminate my chicken skin completely. Literally changed my life.
Caleshea W.
South Houston
I love to use this with my Clarisonic. It helps to move the product quickly across my skin so that it can do its best work. Once I have rinsed my face I notice an improvement in the appearance of blackheads. My skin is smoother and my pores appear smaller. I love it!!
Ja'Nae L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best charcoal masks out there! My skin is dry so I expected the Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Detoxifying Charcoal to dry up my skin. Not only did it make my skin supple, it removed most if not all my impurities!
Hannah P.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome for the summer, and year round if you suffer from any kind of body acne. I sweat way more in the summer and this helps keep my back acne in check. I love this but I don't love the price. It IS worth it though.
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most interesting body wash I've ever used! It has a spicy scent (anise and peppermint) but it so gentle ! I love all origins products and haven't been disappointed by them at all! Origins, you've stolen my heart !
Mary N.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite body wash everrrrrrr! It's smells manly and rugged (some people don't like it but I do). My body is so smooth and soft I don't even need to use lotion after. I can't get over how much I love it!
Sabah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard about this scrub from my best friend. i complain to her about some of my dark spots in some parts of my body. I bought it and i used it and with time it start to lightened up. so i was pleased with it.
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
Will this help to clear up imperfections on the body? I have some acne scars that don't want to fade...
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm interested in buying this to help with blackheads on my t-zone. How effective is this with blackheads?
Montana D.
How well does work with black heads on the body?
Marta V.