Origins Clear Improvement Detoxifying Charcoal Body Scrub, 5 oz uploaded by Novice A.

BY ORIGINS

Origins Clear Improvement Detoxifying Charcoal Body Scrub, 5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Vero Beach, FL
Origins is one of my favorite skin care brands. i first tried the Clear Improvement mask from a beauty subscribtion box. The mask is dark black with a slight menthol smell. It remided me of vics vapor rub. There was minimal burning and it doesn't leave a slimy feeling on your skin. This mask also dries pretty quickly.
Caren V.
Caren V.
Mineola, NY
I love this product. A friend bought this for me but first asked the sales person how long the product would last. She said 4 times. I past that and still have product left.
What i like about it is that it gets warm over the area where your spreading it. It actually feels therapeutic. It gets rid of dead skin too.
Rubianna R.
Rubianna R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got to say this product is amazing. I had very mild acne on my back from working out and the sports bra left red bumps i honestly tired everything to get rid of it and then i found this magic it clear up in a couple of days and the product really last me a few months .
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Spencerport, NY
This product has been a miracle worker for my dry skin. I get chicken skin on the back of my arms and it has only gotten worse as I have gotten older. This is the only thing that has moisturized and helped eliminate my chicken skin completely. Literally changed my life.
Narmin V.
Narmin V.
This is an amazing body scrub! It really helps with getting rid of dead skin and revealing new skin and the packaging is super compact. I love using these on kids and adults! It totally met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to others !
Yasmeen K.
Yasmeen K.
Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
I recently tried the origins clear improvement detoxifying charcoal body scrub but was not really impressed by it. I haven't seen any change in my skin and feel like it's too pricey with no real results. I don't think I'll buy this product again.
May A.
May A.
I Absoultey adore this product I'm acne prone and always get these nasty dead skin patches in my body this is great for tht so you'll have great smooth skin for any occasion and isn't tht expensive so thts great too
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Absolutely love it! Helps so much with body acne. It's a bit more moisturizing than the skin diver for men's, but other than that they're identical. Wonderful stuff.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
It was nice but it broke me out. You need to make sure you wash everything off because the black is very noticeable. Smells good.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Aurora, CO
Love this scrub! Amazingly it does foam and also smells good. I break out and this used on a daily basis cuts the breakouts down
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
Will this help to clear up imperfections on the body? I have some acne scars that don't want to fade...
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm interested in buying this to help with blackheads on my t-zone. How effective is this with blackheads?
Montana D.
Montana D.
How well does work with black heads on the body?
Marta V.