Jana M.
Jana M.
Andover, CT

Is this okay for sensitive skin? I also have eczema(on my face), will it irritate it? Is it worth it to buy?
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Jan. 5, 2013, 5:50 p.m.
I have really sensitive skin and have never had a problem. With that being said, if you are nervous about using this ask for a sample.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Oct. 20, 2012, 11:08 a.m.
I would highly recommend this for sensitive skin. The trick with any mask is knowing your skin. With this particular product, you want to apply to a wet face and then let dry. When it feels dry enough to you, wash it off. Also, start with a patch test, then the whole face once a week. If it is not irritating your skin, then I would bump it up to twice a week. A little tip: Make sure your pores are open first, by either taking a shower/bath, or by placing a warm/hot washcloth on your face for 10 minutes. Just pay attention to your skin!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Oct. 10, 2012, 4:16 p.m.
I have very sensitive skin, and I use this once every 2 weeks or when I get a break out and my skin feels significantly better, not worse. At most Origin's stores, you can get a mini in-store facial, and you can ask them to try this product on you. I would recommend however, that you follow up with a good moisturizer after (I use Dr. Weil's moisturizer from Origins as well) and it keeps your face from over-drying, which is more likely when you have sensitive skin.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Oct. 10, 2012, 12:39 p.m.
If you have eczema, I do not recommend this mask, as it is drying and with eczema, it is hard to find that balance between oily and dry. I would try something more gentle.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 6, 2012, 9:16 p.m.
It should be okay for sensitive skin, but i wouldn't bother to buy it. I got it slightly discounted at a factory store, but i remember it still being expensive. it really doesn't do much. I'm always into trying new, cool and luxurious products and i had to get this because it looked so cool. but it pretty much sucks! it has a slippery texture and i notice no results after using it
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 5, 2012, 6:42 p.m.
If you have sensitive skin i do nor recommended
Pam S.
Pam S.
Oct. 5, 2012, 4:24 a.m.
I have sensitive skin and this mask does not seem to irritate it. However, I do not use it very frequently. I would say limit use to once a week or so for sensitive skin. Be sure to do a patch test first. Ask for a sample at your local Origins counter to try it out before you buy (do a spot test)

Join Now