BY ORIGINS

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

• Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Po... Be the first to answer!
  • Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?2 Answers
  • I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial...2 Answers
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go
  • "This product is life changing! The pods make it super convenient to use because they're already perfectly portioned. I have pretty sensitive skin and this mask is gentle and also effective. This is a must have in every girls arsenal." in 30 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
What can I say about this mask,.... It’s just wonderful. I’m usually not a fan of Origins products, but this mask is the exception. I think I first tried it as a free sample with a Sephora order, and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s a very creamy charcoal mask that goes on kinda thin, and dries like a mud mask on your skin. Every time I️ use this mask, I notice a huge difference after I wash it off... This tightens my big pores, calms my existing acne, and clears my skin (I guess that’s why they call it “Clear Improvement” LOL). You don’t need to use a lot or layer it on thick to see results. So the tube lasts a long time. Even my small samples I get from time to time last awhile, so I don’t have to replace this regularly. But even if I️ did have to buy it frequently, it isn’t ridiculously expensive. So it’s definitely worth it. Getting the full size tube is definitely a better value than the pods, but like I said, a little goes a long way. So you could definitely get a couple of uses out of this pod gift set. It does tighten on your skin as it dries, so if you don’t like that sensation, this may not be for you. But it definitely doesn’t dry out your skin or make it flaky. It just clears everything up so you have a gorgeously smooth face. Nice job, Origins. You made a great product.
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
Me encanta esta mascarilla, realmente puedes ver los buenos resultados despues de aplicartela . La aplicacion es sumamente facil, lo unico que tienes que hacer asegurate que tu piel este limpia antes de aplicar la mascarilla y luego aplicarla a tu piel . Es importante que sigas los pasos, en cuanto al tiempo que debes dejarla en tu cara, ya que ti te exedes puedes causar una reaccion en tu piel. Finalmete retirala con agua tibia y secala con una toalla limpia .
Jazmine P.
San Francisco, CA
I bought a mini Origins set at Sephora and this was the only product I wanted to try from it. I did like this mask but I didn't feel extraordinary afterwards. There are masks that make you feel great and there are some that you don't feel any difference. I might have to try it again someday... I did use up the mini tube.
Allie B.
Stamford, CT
This product is great! I used it once and it cleared my skin overnight. I did leave it on a little longer than recommended but this stuff really works and does clear your pores. I got a few free samples to try and the pods are just the right amount for one mask. It’s easiest to purchase a small brush to apply directly.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
I liked this mask but didn't necessarily feel like it made as huge of an improvement as I had hoped. While it didn't have any negative effects, my skin didn't look or feel a whole lot different after using this product regularly. I do really like the packaging though and overall i really love origins products.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I use the origins charcoal face mask about once a week to every other week. I have been using it for about a year now. I wouldn't say it is the best mask I've ever tried but I think it does a great job cleaning out my pores and leaving my face smooth and exfoliated. I leave it on for about 30 minutes then use a warm wash cloth to scrub off the product (and exfoliate the skin). I would have no hesitancies buying this again. I didn't give five stars because I didn't feel that it clears up active breakouts or prevents future ones but it is a great mask for acne prone oily skin like I have.
devin s.
Reading, MA
don’t think it’s worth the hype, i didn’t really see any of my blackheads get removed and i know at the time of using this a has a bunch around my chin and moth and definitely clogged pores on my nose, it was like nothing had happened and it just made my face red from peeling it off.
Layla N.
New Haven, CT
These are a great way to experience the BEST charcoal mask I've ever used. If you have sensitive skin, I would use these sparingly and maybe try to build up your tolerance over a substantial period of time. The pod packaging of this product is good for trying this for the first time, sharing with friends and keeping the mask super fresh. Every time I've tried a charcoal mask by other brands, I've compared it to this. And I always come back to Origins. Hands down the best charcoal mask for that deep cleaning that skin needs.
ᗰISS ᑭ.
Tustin
I tried this product for Mask Night and I loved it left it on until dry , was super easy to remove and left my skin so soft ! Definitely adding to my face routine Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go
Maria M.
Goose Creek, SC
So I used this product for a clouple of months it did not clean my pores completely like I expected it to but I did leave my skin soft and it felt super clean i would probably use it again just bc i loved that clean feeling
Marta V.
Is it a peer off mask or do you wash it off?
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Who has used this with sensitive skin? Did you absolutely love or just like?
David B.
I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial hair have experience with this product? Does it just clump up on the hair or does it come out easily?
Shanaz M.
Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?
Marta V.