BY ORIGINS

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go
  • "This product is life changing! The pods make it super convenient to use because they're already perfectly portioned. I have pretty sensitive skin and this mask is gentle and also effective. This is a must have in every girls arsenal." in 30 reviews
Kat J.
What can I say about this mask,.... It’s just wonderful. I’m usually not a fan of Origins products, but this mask is the exception. I think I first tried it as a free sample with a Sephora order, and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s a very creamy charcoal mask that goes on kinda thin, and dries like a mud mask on your skin. Every time I️ use this mask, I notice a huge difference after I wash it off... This tightens my big pores, calms my existing acne, and clears my skin (I guess that’s why they call it “Clear Improvement” LOL). You don’t need to use a lot or layer it on thick to see results. So the tube lasts a long time. Even my small samples I get from time to time last awhile, so I don’t have to replace this regularly. But even if I️ did have to buy it frequently, it isn’t ridiculously expensive. So it’s definitely worth it. Getting the full size tube is definitely a better value than the pods, but like I said, a little goes a long way. So you could definitely get a couple of uses out of this pod gift set. It does tighten on your skin as it dries, so if you don’t like that sensation, this may not be for you. But it definitely doesn’t dry out your skin or make it flaky. It just clears everything up so you have a gorgeously smooth face. Nice job, Origins. You made a great product.
LAUREN {LO} B.
Orange, CA
One of my favorite face masks by far! My sorority Big Sis got this for me in spoils and I fell in love. It is an amazing product and I would highly recommend. Left my skin feeling fresh and renewed and oh so clean! Would highly recommend this product to those of you face mask junkies out there!
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I use the origins charcoal face mask about once a week to every other week. I have been using it for about a year now. I wouldn't say it is the best mask I've ever tried but I think it does a great job cleaning out my pores and leaving my face smooth and exfoliated. I leave it on for about 30 minutes then use a warm wash cloth to scrub off the product (and exfoliate the skin). I would have no hesitancies buying this again. I didn't give five stars because I didn't feel that it clears up active breakouts or prevents future ones but it is a great mask for acne prone oily skin like I have.
Mary L.
Boston
These are great! I loved how it cleared up my skin and pores after using it. One thing I would change is that one pod is more than one use for me, so I have to saran wrap it so I can use it next time. I would recommend that they just did one serving or have a way to reseal it.
Simone T.
Ozone Park, NY
Love this mask! But make sure you moisturize afterwards (if you have dry skin). It makes my skin feel so clean and detoxed from all the pollution in the air. I suggest trying the pods if you don’t want to buy the full size of this product.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
This is a great charcoal mask which I like to use when my skin is in need of some serious help. I get hormonal breakouts and I feel like this really helps treat all the chaos while also calming down my skin. I have a generous sample from Sephora Play which will last me a while but there are masks I like a little more so I'm not sure if I would repurchase. I'm interested in trying other products and masks from this brand though.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
I only use this mask about once a month because it truly does pull all of your imperfections up to the surface. Which is a great thing but just make sure you don't have any important events to go to because it can cause your face to act up. Which is what its suppose to do lol I use this mask to spot treat some pimples that are trapped under the skin
Krysten M.
I didn’t use the pods but I used the actual bottle of the mask. Super gentle on the skin and does what you expect. I purchased my bottle from Dillard’s. This was my first time and will be buying again after I run out!
Victoria L.
Tinton Falls
I have traveled with this product when traveling long distances to help keep my skin fresh and healthy and it’s perfect! The value for price is perfect when on the go and if I’m feeling in the conservative mood I can get two applications out of one pod.
Salina B.
West Covina, CA
I love charcoal masks. These are the best mask I have come across on the market to date. I love that I am able to peel the top layer of my skin off. I use these at night and always wake up feeling externally refreshed with rejuvenated skin.
Marta V.
Is it a peer off mask or do you wash it off?
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Who has used this with sensitive skin? Did you absolutely love or just like?
David B.
I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial hair have experience with this product? Does it just clump up on the hair or does it come out easily?
Shanaz M.
Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?
Marta V.