BY ORIGINS

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

• Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Po... Be the first to answer!
  • Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?2 Answers
  • I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial...2 Answers
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say about this mask,.... It’s just wonderful. I’m usually not a fan of Origins products, but this mask is the exception. I think I first tried it as a free sample with a Sephora order, and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s a very creamy charcoal mask that goes on kinda thin, and dries like a mud mask on your skin. Every time I️ use this mask, I notice a huge difference after I wash it off... This tightens my big pores, calms my existing acne, and clears my skin (I guess that’s why they call it “Clear Improvement” LOL). You don’t need to use a lot or layer it on thick to see results. So the tube lasts a long time. Even my small samples I get from time to time last awhile, so I don’t have to replace this regularly. But even if I️ did have to buy it frequently, it isn’t ridiculously expensive. So it’s definitely worth it. Getting the full size tube is definitely a better value than the pods, but like I said, a little goes a long way. So you could definitely get a couple of uses out of this pod gift set. It does tighten on your skin as it dries, so if you don’t like that sensation, this may not be for you. But it definitely doesn’t dry out your skin or make it flaky. It just clears everything up so you have a gorgeously smooth face. Nice job, Origins. You made a great product.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love masks so I was excited to check this out! In terms of smell it really doesnt smell like anything pretty plain. I have only used it once so far and it was very gentle on my skin and didnt cause me to break out which was awesome. I think if your looking for a gentle mask this is the perfect one!
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the origins charcoal face mask about once a week to every other week. I have been using it for about a year now. I wouldn't say it is the best mask I've ever tried but I think it does a great job cleaning out my pores and leaving my face smooth and exfoliated. I leave it on for about 30 minutes then use a warm wash cloth to scrub off the product (and exfoliate the skin). I would have no hesitancies buying this again. I didn't give five stars because I didn't feel that it clears up active breakouts or prevents future ones but it is a great mask for acne prone oily skin like I have.
Jayden S.
Kerman
It really helped my skin look clearer! I’ve been using this for a while now and it is my go to product! Whenever I have the chance to grab this I do! I 100% recommend this product and it is worth your coin. No improvement is needed at all. It does as it says!

Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in a voxbox to test, and went out and bought myself two full sized products a few days later. I have oily, acne prone skin. This mask is thick, but glides on smoothly. It tingles a little and its a little tedious washing off, but loooord the results are everything!! It drew my skins impurities to the surface the first time so i did break out, but my skin cleared up really quickly and ive had fewer and fewer breakouts ever since. A little product goes a long way - you only need a thin layer to do the job. I use it once a week.
Layla N.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a great way to experience the BEST charcoal mask I've ever used. If you have sensitive skin, I would use these sparingly and maybe try to build up your tolerance over a substantial period of time. The pod packaging of this product is good for trying this for the first time, sharing with friends and keeping the mask super fresh. Every time I've tried a charcoal mask by other brands, I've compared it to this. And I always come back to Origins. Hands down the best charcoal mask for that deep cleaning that skin needs.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great charcoal mask which I like to use when my skin is in need of some serious help. I get hormonal breakouts and I feel like this really helps treat all the chaos while also calming down my skin. I have a generous sample from Sephora Play which will last me a while but there are masks I like a little more so I'm not sure if I would repurchase. I'm interested in trying other products and masks from this brand though.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I want to start by saying Origins products are amazing but this face mask omg I highly recommend it feels refreshing and leaves your skin feeling it's best! The pods make it easy to travel
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this, because I know that Charcoal is the big thing right now. Sadly, it was a bit harsh on my skin. I found my skin to be red and irritated after using it. I did try it multiple times, and found If I only used a little bit right on a blemish, it worked well at healing that area. But for an all over face mask, I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Marta V.
Is it a peer off mask or do you wash it off?
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Who has used this with sensitive skin? Did you absolutely love or just like?
David B.
I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial hair have experience with this product? Does it just clump up on the hair or does it come out easily?
Shanaz M.
Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?
Meagan F.
QUINLAN, TX
I have bought a couple of charcoal masks and they are just OK. I've heard about these pods. For those that have used it, what did you think? Is the pod simply mean already portioned masks?