BY ORIGINS

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

• Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Po...Be the first to answer!
  • Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?2 Answers
  • I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial...2 Answers
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I love this mask! It has really helped to clear my skin and does a great job at bringing impurities to the surface of my skin. It's definitely not for those with dry skin, but those with acne-prone skin will love it! I wish it was a peel-off mask so it would actually pull all of the crap out of your pores, but that is my only complaint. Tip: If you use pore strips after using this mask, you will get so much more off on the strip than you would if you used the strip alone.
Karissa S.
Karissa S.
Conroe, TX
I received a sample of this my last Sephora purchase. It seemed to work quite well however it was a bit irritating to my skin. I do have sensitive skin and most things song bother it much but with this product even though it helped any breakout issues I had at that moment it was a bit harsh and made some red patches on my skin. Overall product is great just not good for me personally.
Miguel A.
Miguel A.
Great mask! It really improves the health of your skin by drawing out all of those impurities from the deepest parts of those pores, the only drawback with this product is that you have to be careful not to over use it and keep your skin hydrated cuz it does have a tendency to dry out the skin specially on a person like me who has a norm alto dry skin type
Grace H.
Grace H.
Walla Walla, WA
Absolutely love this product!! Not only does this clean my face but it helps me destress. There is more then enough product to cover your face with an even layer, but you will have some left over. The price is great considering how much product you get. I have repurchased this product many times now and have never been disappointed.
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This product leaves my skin feeling very renewed. It's effective and I would definitely recommend it or buy it for a friend as a gift. I received mine as a gift but have seen it sold at Macy's. It's a great mask to use from time to time.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I love this mask!!! It is super clarifying and I use it whenever I feel my skin is extra oily and potentially going to break out. It always shrinks my pores and does not irritate my skin. The to go pods are great for traveling.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
This is the best thing yet for masks! I love this particular mask and now I can just pop a few in my bag and take them with me anywhere on trips. This mask is so gentle and refreshing and there's no burning at all!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Kings Mtn, NC
Absolutely LOVE this mask! The pods make it easier since it is portioned for one use. It is a good value since the produce is so good. It is gentle, yet it cleans deep and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
I absolutely love this charcoal mask! I put it in the areas where my pores are larger and my face tends to get more oily or I'll use it as an overnight spot treatment and it really does clear up my skin.
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
This is the best mud mask ever. It goes on very smooth with an extra brush I have. It does dry down and you have to use a lot of water to remove the clay. My skin feels very soft afterwards.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Who has used this with sensitive skin? Did you absolutely love or just like?
Marta V.
Is it a peer off mask or do you wash it off?
David B.
David B.
I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial hair have experience with this product? Does it just clump up on the hair or does it come out easily?
Shanaz M.
Shanaz M.
Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?
How do you use this?