Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Exfoliating Cleansing Powder to Clear Pores

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A daily water-activated powder cleanser that purifies, exfoliates, and visibly reduces pores. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Oiliness- Pores If you want to know more… This concentrated powder water-activates into a creamy, effervescent cleanser. Ultra-absorbent bamboo charcoal clears pores of deep-dwelling dirt, debris, and toxins, while the exfoliating formula buffs away dull, dead cells. Skin feels soft, smooth, and completely refreshed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tip: use this product once a day and mask one to two times per week to see cleaner, clearer pores in as little as seven days.

• Is it abrasive enough to use alone as your weekly scrub?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? 1 Answers
  • How would you use this product and would it be best to us...2 Answers
  • "Using origins from many years. Tried this recently and much impressed that how this cleanses the oil and dirt. I have a sensitive skin and I use this once a week" in 10 reviews
ASIA C.
Atlanta, Georgia
Okay, so this was my first ever using this face mask. I’ve been using this mask for about 3 years now & it is my holy grail!!! My skin is UBER sensitive and so many masks break me out but Origins got this one right. I leave this on my face after washing it for about 30 minutes, listen, my skin feels and looks soft after this! I will say in the very beginning when using this my skin tried to break out on me but I figured that was my pores purging out the bad stuff. Once I became consistent with this it worked like magic keeping the acne at bay. Thank you Origin for this life saver! The price is definitely worth it!
Mura C.
I was iffy about jumping into the charcoal craze and wondered how useful a powder cleanser could be. Well wonder no more...this is absolutely amazing! Depending on exfoliation preference u can go for more or less. Add a little of water or more and apply to face and buff your way to beautiful, clear pores. I hope Origins keeps on producing this as I plan on using forever. My bottle is almost all gone and it’s sold out on Sephora so Origins store...here I come.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
First Impression: I got a sample of this and FIRST AND FOREMOST I really like this single use packaging! This would be great for traveling. This is the second cleansing powder I've ever tried and I really enjoyed using it! It feels gentle but it does a good job cleansing, leaving my face very smooth and not stripped of moisture.
Autumn S.
I was disappointed because I was excited for this to be similar to the tatcha rice and I wanted it to be a cheaper alternative but I didn’t get much of a good scrub out of it and I didn’t feel like it did anything unlike after I use tatcha my skin is soft and feels clean I just didn’t think this was as good as it could’ve been. I really liked the whole concept of it being charcoal. Oh and it was super messy!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I don’t do well with charcoal masks and was expecting to be disappointed with this one as well but it worked a lot better than others I have tried. It was my first time using it and I was impressed. Provides a gentle exfoliate without the harshness. Smell is ok. It’s kind of expensive though for minimal results.
Laura V.
N/A
Brand is too expensive. You can find other affordable products like these without wasting too much money. The end result for this product is soft skin and fresh cleaned pores. Honestly you don’t have to waste too much money to get theses same results. You could easily find other alternatives for this brand.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This did not clear my pores and it broke my face out. I tried to use this to clear my face and it truly made it worse. This is the second product from the brand that broke my face out and I will never buy anything from them again. I am so disappointed.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
I love this exfoliating cleanser! The powder, when mixed with a touch of water, lathers and provides a refreshingly deep clean. I mix the powder with the palmetto mint face cleanser! I have incredibly reactive skin and have used so many different products. Exfoliating products are important to me because any type of build-up on my face is likely to cause a breakouts, and this product eliminates the likelihood of that happening. I suggest ALL try this product, it really is great.
Marie C.
New York
Such a great product! I love that you can control the level of exfoliation with this cleanser depending on how much water you add. I use this cleanser every single day at the end of the day and I’m never going back to anything else.
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
I am all for anything with activated charcoal. I love what it does to my pores my minimizing their appearance and this product is what does it for me. Origins is another affordable brand that I can always count on.
Kayla D.
Does it come out thick or thin
Megan D.
How would you use this product and would it be best to use it before or after a face mask?
Beatriz B.
Syracuse, NY
Does it work?
Jessica R.
How does this compare to other charcoal masks?
Jessica R.
How does this compare to other charcoal masks?