Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash

Our clever cleanser balances faces with dry and oily places. This gentle, frothy face wash with Broad Leaf Kelp Extract, Wheat Protein and Tourmaline discourages excess oil production while protecting dry prone zones. Plus the aroma of Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender refreshes. Skin feels comfortably clean. Never tight, pulled or parched.

Does this dry your skin out?
Is the product good to used?
Has anybody tried this cleanser?
Start your review of Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this product two times a day. My skin in on the oiler side and tend to have sensitive skin. It will also dry out with other products. However, the Origins Check and Balances face wash is amazing. My skin feels clean and fresh after using it. It does not dry out my face and it removes my make up. My boyfriend uses it as well. We have been using it for over a year now. It is my go to product. in reviews
It smells like spearmint, froths like a dream (a little goes a long way) and really makes my face feel clean and soft!!!in reviews
I have combination skin and have always struggled to find a face wash that could clear up my acne.in reviews
It is very creamy and foams up very nice so a little goes a long way which is great and it leaves my face feeling nice & fresh as well as glowing.in reviews
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Stephanie D.
I was recommended this face wash by a Sephora staff member. I told her I had sensitive, acne prone skin and this was her suggestion. I used it for a few days but it seems to irritate my skin more. I looked into it, and it has a TON of essential oils in it, which can irritate skin. I would steer clear.
Nino K.
Wilmington, DE
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Nino K.
I have tried many types of cleansers. There were many bad ones among them, and many good ones as well. But this little jar .. How to say, you should try! Cleanses the skin very well, I think I washed my face for the first time. I will definitely buy the full size.
Taylor K.
Tyler, TX
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Taylor K.
I had a sample to try and I definitely liked it more than I thought it would, except for the scent! (It kind of reminds me of floral toothpaste haha) But the fragrance doesn't linger, it's very gentle and didn't irritate my sensitive skin, left a nice clean feeling and didn't "strip" my skin, and the texture/lather was great. Definitely will keep this in my travel bag!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a satisfying face wash. Super frothy, and unscented!! Differently from some brands, it does not dry out your skin. That said, I do have sensitive skin, especially on winter time when my skin starts peeling like crazy. My skin is clear and hydrated, so far, so good! 🌸
Juno F.
NY
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Juno F.
This is one of my all time favorite cleansers! I have repeatedly purchased the Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. This was the first Origins product I had tried and I still use it, years later. I used to get regular bouts of adult acne that would get exacerbated with harsher face washes and it’s basically a non-issue now.
Anna A.
1,003 reviews
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Anna A.
I received a sample size of this Origins facial cleanser. I really love how gentle it is on my skin. I use it in the am and pm to cleanse my face before I do my skincare routine. It has a minty scent and a slight cooling sensation on my face. It only takes a pea size amount on the palm of your hand with a little water. It makes a lot of froth that will be enough for your entire face. This cleanser makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I would definitely suggest Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. I will be purchasing a full size bottle once my sample size runs out.
Brandy K.
Ironton, OH
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Brandy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face wash product lathered well on my face as it was described to do. It had a very light pleasant scent. I do not like the way my skin felt after using it, however. My face felt squeaky clean literally. I feel like it is a bit too harsh and potentially drying.
Sierra E.
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Sierra E.
I love this face wash. I have oily skin and it gets the job done with out my face feeling too dry! This is definitely my go-to product.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Rosie N.
This is one amazing face wash! It lathers up nicely and removes all the impurities. The scent is very subtle and typically any type of milky looking cleansers is very gentle on the skin. My skin is dry and sensitive so it was the perfect match. I also like that it doesn’t require a lot to rinse this off completely and my face feels so clean afterwards. Best of all, no redness! A little goes a long way with this which saves on spending a lot on just cleansers. I will definitely be buying this again.
Kelly G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash uploaded by Kelly G.
Love this cleanser. It's super creamy and moisturizing. It's very gentle, with an amazing tingling feeling. Great for sensitive skin.

219 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...