BY ORIGINS #66 in Facial Cleansers

Receive a Free Full Size Checks and Balances Face Wash with any $65 Origins purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase

Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash
  • "Keeps my skin fresh and clean, cleared up my acne really well after one use! I have sensitive skin, either something will make my skin super oily or super dry. This product didn't do either and I can feel my pores being refreshed after I use it. Sometimes products wear off and don't work as good after some time, but so far so good. Strongly recommend!" in 11 reviews
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
A little background, up until I purchased this product I'd owned more affordable face wash that did more than this. Im legit so disappointed with this due to all the hype it gets. I always seem to have one pimple that just moves around my face. I'll get one on my forehead and when that one goes away another will pop up on my chin, then on my nose, etc. But it's more of a nuisance than anything. I decided it was finally time to start taking better care of my skin so I did some research and found this face wash, and it was recommended to me by a friend. It sounded great and the reviews said it worked miracles so I thought surely it would be able to cure my simple 1 or 2 break outs. Right? So I took the leap, even though it was a little pricey, and I’ve had even more luxury face washes... I just never seemed to spring on more than $20 for a face wash.. (cream is a different story however.) The first 2 weeks I started using it I broke out MORE than usual. I was having my woman monthly so I thought it was my hormones going out of wack. My skin actually looked better when I didn't wash my face at all compared to this..but I wanted it to work. I'd also heard about skin "purging" when you first start using a new face product so I thought that must be it. So I gave it a couple more weeks, then I gave it a month. Then I gave it TWO months. Eventually, I went back to my minimal amount of breakouts. But my skin looks no better than what it did before when I wasn't using anything at all. I am so sad. I wanted this to work SO badly. I will say that the scent is pleasant and I like how it feels on my skin but I am truly, truly disappointed. I know everyone's skin is different so I'm sure it works for some people. But my skin is a strict dry combination, dry in the jaw, chin and cheeks a bit, only oily in my forehead and nose, plus I do have sensitive skin but no allergies to certain ingredients other than artificial fragrance..
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Ugh this is my favorite fave wash EVER. I think about this product constantly and how amazing it is. This smells amazing like almost a mint without being too overpowering. THe was its self is an amazing texture with the right amount of consistency. I used this product every night when washing my face and noticed a huge difference. Every shower my face was fresh and hydrated without being dry and red. Every morning I would wake up and notice a clean fresh shine to my face. I took the best selfies with this product due to how my makeup would apply after been using this product for a couple of days. If you want a face wash to splurge on I would recommend this product! ❤️
Jessica S.
Edgewood, IA
I LOVEEEE THIS FACE WASH! I have been using it for over 2 months now and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin! My husband and I were at the hospital for a week and he normally breaks out after shaving and he used my face wash while we were there and NO BREAK OUTS! When we got home he asked where he could get some and luckily I had an extra! I would say this definitely is worth the money and I love the creamy frothy feeling on my face!
Macey C.
Findlay, OH
Started using this once I saw Casey Holmes uses this for her rosacea so I thought I could benefit from it since I have acne/redness and scarring, oily skin. All the good stuff. First of all I love the smell of this. Lavender and spearmint, so good. Second, after you wash your face it feels so clean like it got all the gunk out of your pores. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Doesn’t irritate my skin at all and is just a good cleanser!
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
*Gosh. This cleanser is amazing. The checks & balances. It feels so hydrating on your skin. I have combination skin, and it worked out phenomenal. It’s a good value for what you get. There’s really no need for improvement with this product.
Origins is a great skin care line.🍃💁🏼‍♀️
brianna c.
Everyone raves about this so me and my best friend decided to give it a try and update each other with our results. It cleans especially well, but leaves you with that “squeaky clean feeling” that feels TOO clean... I hate that feeling, and it really dried my skin out. After a few days of use, I started to break out. A lot. Funny thing is, the same thing happened to my friend. We stopped using it after that.
Iris T.
Daly City, CA
I’ve used the same bottle of this product for one year now, and I’m still on the same bottle!! I love the subtle scent of this face wash, and I love the texture of it. It’s very creamy and does get frothy so you don’t really need a lot of product for it to do the job. This has become my ride or die face cleanser because it doesn’t make my skin feel super tight and it definitely keeps my face checked/balanced!
Mandy E.
I received this as a gift from a contest I won and love it. It lathers great,smells wonderful like all my other Origins products and cleans my face perfectly. Sometimes facial cleanser leave my cheeks irritated and red but Checks and balances didn't do that at all. I hand no burning or irritation what so ever after washing my face with this product-just squeaky clean smooth face. I followed up washing my face with this using my complementary sample of Origins Plantscriptions I received in my #flourishvoxbox from @influenster. The two products compliment each other perfectly.
Autumn S.
I really enjoy this cleanser because it fits everything I want and need. Has a great smell which is always something I like in a product because it gives you that spa like experience. It is for combo skin which I have. It helps with the drying and the oily in my face I love that! I like that it is more of a frothy type face wash so I can get a good lather and lastly it’s very good for my easily broken out skin.
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
Wallingford, PA
I must admit that I didn’t know how much I liked Origins until Influenster (thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!) sent me my first sample.. the Pink Water Cream. I fell in love with Origins after this. I switched my face wash from Aveda Gel Cleanser to Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash and my skin is THANKING ME! I have oily combination skin and this face wash is the perfect fit. It removes all of my makeup and leaves my skins feeling incredibly soft and clean.. without that “too clean, pulled face” feel. It’s affordable and works wonders. I recommend for anyone who’s an Origins addict like myself.. give it a try! My new Holy Grail! Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash