BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
Calm to Your Senses Stress-Relieving Face Mask

Origins Calm to Your Senses Stress-Relieving Face Mask

This creamy-rich facial mask with Buckbean and St. Pauls Wort extract targets tense, clenched skin and helps release stressful looking lines and restores radiance. Limit 1 order per day. Dewy, barrier-building plant butters help replenish moisture reserves while our sensuous blend of Lavender and Chamomile soothes your senses so you feel calmer.

What’s aa good skin care routine for working at home?
Origins Calm to Your Senses Stress-Relieving Face Mask I am wondering if this product works well with oily dry skin types I need a new face mask that won't dry out my skin. I want a full face mask that won't break me out of damage my skin please help
I would really like to know if this helps. I have stress relief lotion that works for my muscles. But I don't apply it to my face. Does this work for anxiety? Is it easy on your skin though. Don't need to cause any damage to my face.
Start your review of Origins Calm to Your Senses Stress-Relieving Face Mask!
Product Highlights
Take this with you on vacation or a girls night. Seriously. I break it out anytime I just want to destress. I have sensitive skin and Origins products never bother me.in reviews
Melissa H.
Marshallville, OH
Love the scent of this. My skin is very sensitive but this is gentle enough for even baby gentle skin. High recommended
Taylor M.
Great for depuffing. My whole face gets puffy after traveling or a night of not so great sleep. This wash helps calm that down.
Jeni C.
Pfafftown, NC
I absolutely love this face mask  I was skeptical when trying it, because they're all the same, right?  Wrong.  It most definitely exceeded my expectations.  My first use, and I was skeptical, but my face truly did feel wonderful.  I would recommend.
Wendy F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This maks really relaxed me i. Different ways it leaves skin soft and cool i would really recommend this product to anyone
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Targets tense, clenched skin and helps release stress lines...the super blend of Lavender and Chamomile soothes your senses so you feel calmer. I would buy again!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
This face mask is amazing if you have had a long day and just need to relax. I love the smell and the way this mask makes my face look after!
Angel P.
Cloquet, MN
I use this occasionally after an especially long and stressful day as part of my night routine. The fragrance is just wonderful and relaxing and it feels smooth and creamy on my skin. I love how soft it leaves my skin. This didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and as always Origins delivers an earth friendly and skin friendly product, which is important to me.
jackson F.
I liked to use this face mask at night before bed because it felt like a relaxing detox that would be amazing for my skin. I think it didn't do much other than relax me I didn't notice much from the actual mask so I wouldn't repurchase
Lyn Johana S.
fraccionamiento las aguilas calle condor #112 El Arenal Hidalgo
metro encanto mucho este producto ya que lo he utilizado y en verdad estoy sorprendida con los resultados, mis amigas me lo recomendaron te deja una sensasion increíble a la hora de aplicarlo  y te relaja del estres yo lo he recomendado  mi familia .
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I cant say that I was really impressed by this mask, although I would say that I am relaexed by the mask process it didnt really help me with my skin. I used up what i got however I would have to say that I am going to keep searching. I really like this brand and have never had a problem with their masks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tomi C.