Origins Calm To Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Oil For Bath & Body uploaded by Teresa V.

BY ORIGINS

A pacifying, delicately scented bath & body oil Formulated with Soybean Oil, Olive Oil & Jojoba Oil to moisturize skin Contains an aroma of lavender for pacifying & soothing properties Infused with a warming aroma of vanilla to relax your senses Leaves skin soft, smooth & comfortable.

Origins Calm To Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Oil For Bath & Body
  • "This product is so amazing! The warm scent of this bath will calm all of your anxiety. It's honestly so effective. Also it's a good value for the treatment that you're receiving. It's such a gentle product." in 4 reviews
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I don’t use this product in the bath but I do use it as a massage oil. If you put a little bit in a cup and in the microwave it is a nice warm oil. The lavender and vanilla scent is super calming and helps me relax before bedtime. I would recommend to anyone who loves lavender and is looking for a new oil to use. It isn’t super slimy on your skin and will absorb pretty quickly. The smell is not super potent either!
Lisa V.
Quincy, MA
Origins Lavender body oil was a hit for me.  I've used body oils in my 20's, i have dry skin and this worked great.  Was skeptical because of the very reasonable price point.  The lavender was nice and relaxing and the oil was light and hydrating.  I actually used it in my bath, will be buying this again.  Thanks Origin!
Lisa A.
san jose, CA
This Lavender and Vanilla Oil is perfect for relaxing at the end of the day. I was gifted this product buy a friend and use it as part of my self-care routine whenever I take a bath. I love the way it smells and it instantly calms me. It helps relax me after a long day. I pour a cap full in the bath and then soak.
Grace M.
Gainesville, FL
This product is a miracle for me. I have a hard time calming down after a long, stressful day but the lavender and vanilla scents help to relax and take a deep breath. I basically recommend all of Origin’s products.
Natalie M.
Dumas, TX
Loved it for my night time routine. Helped me relax and sleep better. Definitely going to repurchase this gem. Was pricey but will be repurchasing. Helped my skin look refreshed. Was gentle for my skin.
Z M.
Regina D.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I like anything lavender scented, especially for my nighttime routine. This toner is gentle on the skin, smells beautiful, and works really well. I use a Clarisonic brush and this toner still manages to pick up residue left behind. My skin feels extra clean after using this toner.
Erica B.
Orlando, FL
It's a decent product. Not worth the full cost of it. It smells nice and works well enough to relax after a long day. I found it a bit thick but I've got very sensitive skin.
Teresa V.
It was my first product that I tried from Origins. I was looking for a good oil because my skin gets completely dry in the winter and I started to look for things a bit more natural to use. That oil is amazing! It's my every day oil! The smell is simply great and the feeling is very good. I just don't use the oil when I use the body scrub that is Origins too, because the scrub keep very moist my skin. I wish they could make this in a bigger bottle.
Cindy O.
Love the smell of lavander and this product is on point with the aroma! It also leaves your skin so soft and smelling refreshed. Not only does it smell good but it gives you a sense of relaxation like no other!!

Amazon