origins calm to your senses comforting conditioning hair mask, 5 oz

hair mask 5oz/150mlSKU:ADIB0137OK75I

Will this product repair damaged hear?
Start your review of origins calm to your senses comforting conditioning hair mask, 5 oz!
I absolutely love the way this smells, and Origins always has wonderful quality products. Since I do have a greasier scalp my hair stays pretty moisturized, so I don’t use this that often. However in the Chicago winters that’s not the case. I use about a quarter size of this and wrap my hair in a loose topknot, I’ll do some cleaning or paint my nails while the mask sits. I do like showering after since I don’t like letting the product transfer to my pillows or couch.
I  love the way this smells !! Origins always has wonderful quality products. Since I do have a greasy scalp my hair stays pretty moisturized, so I don’t use this that often. I use about a tsp size of this and wrap my hair in a loose topknot, I’ll do some cleaning or paint my nails while the mask sits. I do like showering after since I don’t like letting the product transfer to my bed.
Kaneohe
I really don’t like any conditioning masks in my hair because of the fact that I live in a place that has very high humidity and I think the packaging is really cheap looking and I would not recommend this product to others that live in a place with high humidity because I don’t think really masks are good for putting on your hair
Cambridge, OH
Smells amazing the product they use to formulate is phenomenal and there is no better hair mask for your hair than this product I have to have this product It's very effective it smells amazing and the packaging is adorable plus it always place my hair how I love it
Cleburne, TX
I received a sample of the origins calm to your senses comforting conditioning hair mask, and fell in love! I almost immediately purchased a bottle for myself. It feels so luxurious and is such a treat! It is my favorite part of my self care routine!
Farmingdale, ME
Origins is a brand I really love. I think they are innovative and I love their choice in some of their Star ingredients. I have colored hair and it’s wavy and frizzy. This made my hair calm and super soft
New Bremen, OH
I loved this product, my hair felt refreshed and beautiful after just one use! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to boost the liveliness of their hair!
Lexington, KY
i love this stuff!!! i use this after i condition my hair and leave it in for about 15 minutes. when i rinse it out my hair feels so soft and smells soooo good!!!
Boynton Beach, FL
This stuff smells amazing!! It’s works very well, but I don’t think it’s the best and the price it’s not usually my go to hair mask. Though it does seem to keep the frizz down well and I need that especially for where I live.
Bentonville, AR
Origins is my go-to for any face related product, but it’s kinda strange for hair products in my opinion. This is still a good hair mask though! Makes my hair look really healthy & feel nice. Would recommend if you’re just looking to try something new.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...