BY ORIGINS

Origins by Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream with White Tea - 6.7 oz/ 200 ml see more...

Alexandria K.
This body cream is bomb like it really will hydrate the skin intensely . I suffer with super dry skin so I started using this product and it's done an amazing job of keeping the skin well nourished and plump . Thank you!
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I liked this body cream and use it every night before bed. It's a little too heavy to wear during the day so I put it on at nighttime. It comes in a nice sized packaging. I've used it for the last few months. I'm not sure I would continue to use it once it's empty. I might opt for something I can use day and night.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
One of my favorite body creams of all time! Most body creams or moisturizing lotions will dry up over time during the day. This one however has lasted me through a good amount of time and is very similar to my Kiehl's body cream.

Definitely interested in trying more products as this was a gift.
angie m.
The Origins World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream with White Tea makes my skin feeling smooth and silky. This body cream takes away my dry rough skin. This product does not have parabens and phthalates. It makes my skin feeling soft and looking younger! I will most likely purchase this product!
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
This product leaves my skin feeling revitalized and fresh. I am able to purchase it at my local department store, but also it is easy to just order online. It is very gentle on your skin and will leave it extra soft if applied after showering. The only thing that is a little different is the smell, but it doesn't bother me too much.
Michelle (.
Dallas
For whatever reason my skin doesn't do very well with origin products. I have slightly sensitive skin, but not hyper sensitive. I haven't given up on trying their products but this one was no different. The scent was nice and light but to me it wasn't very moisturizing.
Jackie N.
St. George
The origins hydration lotion worked wonders for my skin. I bought it at sephora at a decent price. I believe that it was a good value for the products performance. It was in very nice packaging as expected. Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream
Brooke R.
This product is a must have! It kept my skin moisurized all day long. It was not over powering where it made you look oily or shiny, it was very light and soothing. A little product goes a long way. Plus the scent is amazing ! The packaging was simple
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
smell is can be overbearing at times, smells too sweet to me but the product is of great formula and quality. it doesn't leave you feeling like you can't touch anything for 20 minutes haha so that's nice. would go back to origins and purchase!!
deanna m.
Essex fells
Very good product. Very good smell. CreAmy, hydrating met all of my expectTions for the product. It was a product I purchased in Jc penny Sephora in the mall. First time use but I loved it very much and would reccomend to others for sure for them to use