BY ORIGINS

Skin Tone Correcting Makeup 87% saw more even skin tone. 85% saw brighter skin. Makeup that does it all? What a bright idea. Our revolutionary formula helps fix flaws, block skin-damaging UV rays, give long-lasting, natural finish. Plus it controls oil for hours without settling into pores. Dark spots appear going, going gone from the second you sweep it on. Oil and talc free. SPF 30 Skin Tone Correcting Makeup, Deep Cool see more...

member-a9ae7
I personally don't really love this product I mean it's a good because it really does that leave your face Matt and add some hydration and SPF to your skin but it really kind of lose my face looking orange and if you put a lot on you can clearly see that there's powder on your face
Taylor W.
Review for: Light Warm more...
So I tried out this foundation because it was used by some YouTube stars I follow. Anyways, I was really not impressed with it at all - then again, my choice in foundation isn’t one of this light of coverage. My go to foundations are always full coverage and typically not a pressed powder so this light and natural coverage was just not doing it for me. This product probably works much better for those with rather clear skin looking for a light coverage foundation to just even out their skin tone and apply a natural finish.
Amber G.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product have been using it for years, can wear it with out foundation for a perfect everyday look or over foundation for a flawless look, all my friends say they a jealous of my skin when I wear this power!!
Kacey M.
This is the best powder foundation EVER! I have been using this for years. It has amazing coverage, SPF 35, and it lasts all day. I recommend this to anyone looking for a daily foundation.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This make up didn't impress me. i understand the natural look and feel of make up and i wanted the bright pop of make up however this didn't wow me. i wouldn't use it again
Jessica A.
Taylor, Mi
I love origin's products!!! They are made of organic and natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about a bajillion chemicals being put on your body.
Sage Q.
Sparks, NV
I love this it doesn't even look like your wearing anything