8 colors available

BY ORIGINS

Skin Tone Correcting Makeup 87% saw more even skin tone. 85% saw brighter skin. Makeup that does it all? What a bright idea. Our revolutionary formula helps fix flaws, block skin-damaging UV rays, give long-lasting, natural finish. Plus it controls oil for hours without settling into pores. Dark spots appear going, going gone from the second you sweep it on. Oil and talc free. SPF 30 Skin Tone Correcting Makeup, Deep Cool see more...

Kacey M.
Kacey M.
This is the best powder foundation EVER! I have been using this for years. It has amazing coverage, SPF 35, and it lasts all day. I recommend this to anyone looking for a daily foundation.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product have been using it for years, can wear it with out foundation for a perfect everyday look or over foundation for a flawless look, all my friends say they a jealous of my skin when I wear this power!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Taylor, Mi
I love origin's products!!! They are made of organic and natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about a bajillion chemicals being put on your body.
Sage Q.
Sage Q.
Sparks, NV
I love this it doesn't even look like your wearing anything
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This make up didn't impress me. i understand the natural look and feel of make up and i wanted the bright pop of make up however this didn't wow me. i wouldn't use it again