Aleesha S.
Ypsilanti , MI
I like this sample from Clinique but I didn’t see too much of a major difference that I can honestly tell you about. It has a faint smell but nothing noticeable which I like. I heard the less smell something has the better quality and the more it works, which can be true. I would by this again but in a bigger size to see how it works long term and then I’ll review again.
•Just N.
This dark circle minimizer is a godsend. I've suffered from dark circles since birth, and this product was able to make it seem like I had no dark circles at all! After buying it at Sephora, I haven't put it down! I take it with me everywhere! The only downside, is that it is very expensive, but still worth it!
Steff V.
Eye creams from Origins is PERFECT for anyone who their concerns are dark circles or puffiness or even dryness. I got mind from Sephora and the way I came across it was because I was in a massive hunt looking for the best eye cream. I saw a huge improvement in my eyes.
sheridan!! J.
Mount Pleasant
this double toner is really helpful towards the acne. I bought it at target and it was really cheap which is good. The product is very gentle on your skin. The packaging was well put together, very proffesional. I think this product doesn’t need any revisement.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Origins never disappoints! Their products are unbelievable. I actually have one on now, the rose clay texturizing mask is incredible. I feel like a new person. You simply leave it on your skin and let it harden a little and let it cool you off.
Nidhi J.
I completely love their products especially  ight creams. As well as the mask. Perfect and moisturizing.  Origins store is where I got them from. I wish I had an unending stock and the price was perfect.  Would recommend to others.
Danielle W.
Queen Creek, Arizona
This product is absolutely amazing! My skin felt so soft and clean after one use. I bought it from the Origins shop at Chandler Fashion Center. Decent price. I would recommend this product to others.
Alexandra R.
GREAT brand. I have stuck by many of their products for years. Met more than expected. Didn’t realize I would love it so much! And it helps sensitive skin ! 100% recommend to family and friends.
Ashley😛‼️|main:Ashley.m4 M.
I really like this product i always order it online whenever I run out. I really recommend you to get this product and it’s packaging in my opinion is actually really nice.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
I love Origins because everything they offer is nice to try out. I have sampled maybe different product through out the years and I have tried almost every single thing by now. My favorite is the Modern Friction face wash and Checks and Balances! I miss their body lotion Shishedoism. (I might be spelling that wrong)  but it smelled like a campfire on the beach! Amazing! I can't find anything close.