Origins Blooming Petal Tint™ Lip & Cheek Tint uploaded by Falaq M.

BY ORIGINS

What It Is:
A limited-edition touch of Peony Peach, Poppy Pink or Rosy Red at your fingertips & perfect for their stockings—this multi-tasking, petal-soft tint for lips & cheeks is pretty inside & out.

What It Does:
Our latest tint for lips & cheeks is made with flattering pigments & Buttery Flower Waxes to help soften & condition. Dab once for a sheer flush of Peony Peach, Poppy Pink or Rosy Red. Dab more for added intensity. Builds color so easily it’s hard to resist gifting yourself.

Formulated Without:
Parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*
*except cruelty-free honey & beeswax

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride • polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate • trimethylolpropane triisostearate • dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate • synthetic fluorphlogopite • polyethylene • copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax\ copernicia cerifera cera \cire de carnauba • polymethyl methacrylate • sorbitan sesquiisostearate • ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, cymbopogon martini oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, rosa damascena flower oil*, geraniol, citronellol, linalool • acacia dealbata flower wax • ormenis multicaulis flower wax • polianthes tuberosa flower wax • helichrysum angustifolium wax • tocopherol • simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil • squalane • simethicone • aluminum hydroxide • [+/- red 28 lake (ci 45410) • red 7 (ci 15850) • blue 1 lake (ci 42090) • titanium dioxide (ci 77891) • iron oxides (ci 77492) • iron oxides (ci 77499) • red 22 lake (ci 45380) • iron oxides (ci 77491) • red 30 lake (ci 73360) • yellow 6 lake (ci 15985) • red 27 (ci 45410) • bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) • red 33 lake (ci 17200) • red 21 (ci 45380) • mica • red 6 (ci 15850) • yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) • red 7 lake (ci 15850) • manganese violet (ci 77742)] <ILN45486>

Usage: Pat fingertips into pot & apply to lips & cheeks, adding more to build intensity.

• What color is it?1 Answers
  • How what does product smell? also how does it feel on the...1 Answers
  • Omg these are too adorable! Can someone please tell me if...4 Answers
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
I have really enjoyed using this as mostly a blush. I have very dry skin and wrinkles so I have been trying various cream type blushes. This is one of my new favorites because it blends so well, doesn't leave streaks or blotches. I have been able to get a very nice color, well blended lush from this. I love Origins products in general but this one is really a great one!!
Mina L.
Fremont, CA
This is BEAUTIFUL. I have the coral/peach color and I love it so much. It’s super easy to apply, and to blend out. I also love the Rose shape it comes in! It’s super easy to use, but I’m sad that I’m ruining the Rose shape. I highly recommend this while they’re still in stock!
Destiny G.
This is cute the packaging is amazing I used to have another tint lip and blush and it worked not so good where can I find this
Katie F.
Richwood , TX
Really loved this, it was creamy and smooth and made it super easy to apply. I didn’t expect such a good pigment, but the pigment was awesome. Definitely a great product that everyone should try. I would give this a 4 out of 5!
natacha r.
Texas
I like this product... I’m feel super natural and beautiful. The color of this is super sexy and cute in my face.
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
1,072 reviews
I haven't tried this product out yet but I am very intrigued I really don't like products like this for the cheek but usually the lip for your lips it is amazing and beautiful so I'm definitely intrigued definitely want to give this a try and see what it's about because it looks amazing and I've heard some really good things about it
Falaq M.
England
1,146 reviews
This is great for the cheeks as it blends perfectly. However I don't really like it on the lips. But I'll tag a picture of how it looks on the cheek.
imane a.
boulevard oued dahab numéro 718 cité djemaa sebata casablanca
I love this product very much because

I would like to review it to make sure it is worth it

Amanda D.
If you love nice and soft lips that is your answer to all your problems and that product is one of the best once ! It cost a bit but is worth of the price
Nasrin M.
kuwait
I tried poppy pink and it is very amazing. The texture is awesome and gives a sheer look. I recommend every one to try this once.
Kayla P.
Leesburg
Omg these are too adorable! Can someone please tell me if these are worth the money and are they easy to blend or do you have to be light handed with these?
Catherine S.
Frankfort, KY
Has anyone tried this yet? Any good results from it?
Liz S.
Bloomington
This looks so good? pigmented? Anyone breakout from it
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Is this hard to blend on the cheeks?
sarita k.
Rajasthan
Lips and blush seems amazing?