BY ORIGINS

Blade Runner®  Energizing shave cream Blades sail with no resistance for a smooth, friction-free shave. Just when you thought shaving was a drag, it becomes something worth waking up to.  Feel blades sail with no resistance as skin-conditioning Kukui Nut Oil, smoothing Soybean Oil and other plant protectors run interference between skin and blade to help give you a close, friction-free shave.  But it s not just stubble that gets a lift from this lightweight cream.  You ll wake up with a cooling, energizing boost as pores inhale refreshing Coriander, Australian Eucalyptus, French Peppermint plus many other natural revivers. Blade Runner Energizing Shave Cream see more...

Greg W.
Bethel Park, PA
Over the years I hated any shaving cream I tried so always resorted to an electric razor. My wife recently found this shaving cream for me and it's awesome. It makes shaving so easy and there is no burn. Now I have switched from an electric razor and don't plan on going back.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know this product is for men but it works so good on my legs! That I keep buying it. It helps prevent ingrown hairs and leaves my legs nice and smooth
gabbie m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very creamy and smooth and it smells really nice I have an ingrown hair issue and this stuff really helps with that but price is not worth it
Amaya A.
Another one of my favorite shaving creams! Its very effective and works very well. I use it every other day.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
I use this for shaving. I know it's for men, but it keeps my legs smooth and helps prevent razor burn.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really produce energy?