Origins BCA Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by BeautyandWine S.Origins BCA Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Melany A.Origins BCA Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst uploaded by Breanne P.

BY ORIGINS

Origins will donate $5.00 from the purchase of this limited edition to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

This ultra-rich, hydrating overnight mask with Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oils deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and helps build a reservoir for tomorrow. With Japanese Seaweed it helps repair skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Skin awakens comfortable, refreshed, supple.

BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I bought this product on a whim hoping it would help my dry skin. I found it at TJ Maxx on sale for $14.99 regularly $25. It is a mask that you put on at night time and where while you sleep. It goes on like a cream and melt into your skin as you're sleeping. I usually have little dry spots on my face and this has helped tremendously to clear those areas up. It does have a small Cent almost like pineapple or fruit but it is still enjoyable. I recommend this product for anyone who has really dry skin or even just small areas they wish to correct. Origins BCA Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst
Katie S.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This stuff saved my skin last winter. I had just moved from well water to city water, and my face was somehow breaking out *and* incredibly dry at the same time. I use this like a nightly moisturizer, and just add a bit extra several nights a week, and my dry skin and breakouts vanished. I’ve been using it for almost a year and still have my first tube, so it’s a great value to boot. I will definitely be purchasing another when mine runs out!
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Great product. Loved this face mask. Skin care is a must for me and should be for everybody. It met all my expectations and was a very gentle product to use on the face. No improvement needed. I’m very satisfied!
Drelly A.
Loved this mask!! Super hydrated skin with a beautiful shine but has a strong odor which makes it a bit unpleasant. Definitely give this mask a try and you won’t regret it!
Stephanie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like how moisturized my skin felt after this mask in the morning. It was super effective & exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy it again. It was good value for the price!
Courtney B.
Maud, TX
Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay
This is a wonderful product. I notice my skin is smoother and more evenly tones after just a few uses! I received my mask from Sephora when ordering other products. I wouldnt change it at all!
Elizabeth C.
Origins Really did a great job with this one you can really feel it working and you wake up with a glowing face I got it at Macy’s department store in a beautiful package they went beyond my expectations
Jessica S.
I enjoyed this product but have yet to re-purchase. Maybe not what I was looking for with the price I bought it for. I didn’t find it too harsh or too gentle.
Pam D.
Rosenberg
I suffer from really dry skin this time of year and with allergies that can settle on my face as well and cause it to dry and peel. This was refreshing and calming.
Symone A.
La Mirada , CA
 I've had my routine for 5+ years now and I don't change it up much because it just works for me. Tonight I saw it and thought it would be nice to try a different mask and decided what-the-heck let's do it. I absolutely loved this and just bought the full size. It goes on as a rough mask, dries for 10mins, rinses off as an exfoliant! What could be better than that? I felt my skin looked much brighter than it has in a while (obviously need to get out of my comfort zone more) and I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Vanessa F.
Does this work good I have really dry skin