BY ORIGINS #35 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Brigin A.
dublin
I have very red uneven skin. While using the product I noticed my checks weren’t as red and helped to even out the skin tone.
zary m.
miramar
I loved it I keep the skin perfectly smooth and beautiful I always buy it I love how my skin leaves me. My boyfriend likes the way my skin leaves me
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
I’ve been using this for about a month maybe longer but this has really calmed my fav down and it’s way less oily then it was
Kathi W.
St Simons Is, GA
This has always been my favorite toner! I love Origins products and miss having a local Origins store. Online ordering through their website is simple, however.
Michelle Z.
Holy Grail toner. It's great for my acne and is still gentle on sensitive skin. Has natural witch hazel in it
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Not a very good toner, didn’t seem to clean my face well and it was super expensive. Very disappointed in the product, I usually love Origins. Will go back to buy other products like their moisturizers!
Roz G.
Minneapolis, MN
I really liked this and used it for a long time. I love how it cleans your skin after you washed it really getting rid of everything. It’s a little spendy and I felt like I went through it really quick but I liked it!
Alicia C.
I really do love the entire line of origins products. I feel that this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and rejuvinated. I really want to see how long it takes to get noticible changed to my face and skin though. I use it to remove my makeup while adding whatever good quality it claims to add. I just dont notice a difference but it feels nice
Cassie T.
Naperville
Works great with any product! Wash your face and right after use this to grab whatever gunk is left over, you’ll be surprised! Gives an instant tingly, calming feeling all while giving you a deep clean
Madison C.
Ashland
Best toner I’ve ever used. Really helps to get any small texture I have and smooths my skin
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?