BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Not a very good toner, didn’t seem to clean my face well and it was super expensive. Very disappointed in the product, I usually love Origins. Will go back to buy other products like their moisturizers!
👽 K.
Ankeny, IA
Didn’t tone my skin at all. Maybe need to try it for longer. I love most of all of origins products but this one was not for me Origins Balancing Tonic
Danielle L.
I didn’t love it, maybe it was the wrong product for my skin type, but I didn’t continue to use it.
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I honestly couldn't tell a difference in my skin which was pretty disappointing. I do think it's a good value for the amount of  product you get.
Sylvia N.
It literally did nothing to my skin. I also found it super super drying. The scent is strong, and not nice either. It didnt "exfoliate" my skin or "balance" between the oiliness and the dryness. I wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for a toner.
Marina Y.
Athens, Greece
This toner is not one I'd buy again. It's very cleansing, it has a great scent, it's very refreshing. However, my skin is not that much acne prone but after I started using this, my acne deteriorated. Also, it dries very fast and makes the skin feel very dry, too dry.
Amelia S.
N Ft Myers, FL
Waaaaaaaaayyyyy to harsh on sensitive skin. Very irritating. I tried using it several times and it was very disappointing. My skin did not like it and the people where I brought it from were very rude. Would not recommend.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
it smelled like acetone. It was nice on my skin but dear god man! fix the smell!
Gyüre V.
I was excited about this because it claimed it would balance my oils. But all it really did was break me out. I got several new white heads all over my skin
Skyler L.
Wheatland, CA
Not a fan of this product. The smell was overpowering and it left a rash on my face. Be careful using this product if you have sensitive skin!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?