BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
This balances out my skin perfectly. It is not cheap but you get what you pay for. It lasts a long time
Tiff G.
Lake hiawatha, NJ
This is by far my favorite toner. It works so well for me. I have large pores and this is perfect for me. This was recommended to me by the origins crew and it did work well for me. I have been using it and repurchasing it. great product!
C G.
Peoria, AZ
I love all Origins products. The toner compliments the frothy face wash. I use the eye cream and full line of face masks. Give Origins as a gift and you’ll never fail.
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
This is seriously my all time favorite toner. This makes my skin so soft and smooth, and also gets ride of all the dead skin around my nose. I have a problem with sensitive skin, and this doesn’t seem to bother it at all. The smell of this is good too. It’s so fresh and clean smelling. This is my favorite step in my skincare regimen
Asma S.
I love this tonic. I wipe my face with it every morning and night after I wash my face and I definitely have noticed a massive difference in the discoloration on my face. It’s absolutely wonderful!!!
Norma D.
Orlando
Very amazing very good tonic cream water it is very good for face and very good too for not redness very good I love
Alyssa H.
Gleason, TN
You really can't go wrong with any Origins product, but this one is one of my favorites! I use it every night and morning. It helps my face to look and feel great!
Fatima S.
Amazing toner, amazing brand with a great price. I use it after cleansing and exfoliation and it actually makes my skin calmer and my pores look smaller ❤️❤️❤️
Sierra B.
Greenville
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use this in the morning to wake me up. The smell is a very fresh spearmint and is sooo refreshing to wash and tone in the morning! I have used it at night as well and love it.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Does not dry your skin out that much is much is I would assume toners do. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave a burning sensation or anything like a lot of them do. I think it makes your skin feel super clean
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?