BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Rowan A.
This did not help with my spots at all, it was kinda harsh on the skin so I broke me out more!
Laura G.
Ringkøbing
It was good. It acted well on my skin. I bought another bottle because i uses mine up. Loved it
Kaylee B.
My go to toner, not to strong smelling or acting! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Angelica V.
This toner leaves my skin feeling clean and free of any residue, and had reduced my mild acne
Debora D.
I use a lot of tonic I like this one is ok and after I use it is like fresh air on your face
Lauren P.
Hove, East sussex
I love this product and it smells great! I use it every day in my makeup routine and it's fab
Sy S.
Ótimo, produto recomendo pra Todos os tipos de pele
Na minha foi muito bom já q é sensível
Maja Maria S.
It's really good and i like to look at it it is really amazing and yes i do really like it
Paloma Y.
It's great, it leaves my skin feeling clear and healthy. It also doesn't irritate my skin.
MAITE R.

Brand very good, I was recommended and the truth that if it helps a lot, very good quality
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.