BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Bronte D.
I have mixed feelings regarding the Origins Balancing Tonic - I don't think it's targeted at my skin type which is dry, slightly combination t-zone and very sensitive. While I haven't experienced any breakouts while using this product, I didn't find it left my skin feeling overly refreshed and balanced. It was however, a fine toner and didn't cause any irritation or discomfort, so I'd say it's great for sensitive skin.
Jillian G.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff!!! I have a bought a full regimen's worth of Origin products and I am shocked at how much of a difference the toner makes! I use it after cleansing, and it makes my skin feel extra clean. I can see all leftover makeup that comes off when I use the toner and it makes me wonder if this is what was causing all my previous breakouts. 5/5!!
Dayanel R.
ARZOBISPO PORTES, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA
ESTE ES UN EXCELENE TONICO UNO DE LOS MEJORES QUE HAY, REFRESCANTE, EXFOLIA, TE AYUDA PARA LOS POROS ES UN EXCELENTE PRODUCTO FACIL DE ADQUIRIR, REECONSTRUYE LA PIEL, ENTRE LA CALIDAD Y PRODUCTO DIRIA QUE SON UNO DE LOS MEJORES EMTRE EL PRECIO.
Chelsea M.
Best toner I have ever tried! I have combination skin and this helps clear up my skin but does not cause dry patches or leave my skin feeling tight. I bought this on a whim because I love Origins products and was definitely not disappointed.
Paige D.
Brandon
This toner is great! I use it 3 times a week to balance my skin. It helps reduce redness and pore size. It has a slight burn, which I believe means its working, but seconds later leaves a soothing finish. I would buy again in a heartbeat. The bottle also lasts a long time as well.
Selwa K.
Montreal
In love with the origin balancing tonic. It is so light and fresh on the skin, its amazing to get his quality of product in the price range this sells for. It is available in any drugstore and is a must have. Big fan of the Origins brand. Affordable quality productūüėÄ
Elizabeth K.
It's incredible! I have really bad skin so I need something that covers all the bases (dryness and oiliness) and this definitely does the trick.
It's gentle enough that I use it every single day and I have no regrets.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
I use it everyday, since I lot of products together I can't tell if it made a difference or not. But before using it my cheeks were super dry a d my t zone very oily. Now for sure my skin is more balanced.
Alysia K.
Calgary
Below average product, not very efficient in clearing skin or making skin feel fresh and tight like most toners, liked other ORIGINS brand toners more (since discontinued). This toner is mild but does not do much
Grace D.
I like this product a lot. It definitely is on the less strong side of toners, so if you have sensitive skin this would be good for you. However, it is definitely on the pricey side for toner and I don't think there is as big of a difference between this toner and a cheaper option.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?