BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
vinutna y.
This toner helps in preventing clogging of pores and makes the pores tight. It slightly exfoliates the skin and makes us feel flawless and soft. It is perfectly hydrates the skin
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp

Este toner deixa a minha pele sentindo limpo e livre de qualquer resíduo, e tinha reduzido a minha acne leve. O principal ponto de inflexão para mim, porém, foi o fato de que a química deste toner cheques. Sendo um major de ciência e sendo bombardeado com incontáveis ​​toners defeituosos que não vai fazer nada fica velho, este produto é uma mudança refrescante
Laurel K.
This is another great product by origins. It is cool on the skin and really tightens up those rogue enlarged pores, helping you to achieve a beautiful face with minimal flaws. This also cleanses because when I apply with my cotton it also grabs dirt. I have significantly less breakouts when using the product and it makes face fresh and controls my combination oily area as around my T zone. Great toner!
Maritza C.
All origins products are amazing!! I used this toner on my face and it helped me out so much!!! I gave one to my mum and she was very happy and said it smelt really good!!
Manpreet S.
YOU NEED THIS!! I am a very young person so I just wanted something I could use for a quick fix in the mornings/nights without it being complex and just to keep my skin healthy and fresh this definetly helps me achieve fresh young skin! I would recommend you buy this ASAP!! I have acne prone and oily skin and it really helps reduce that ! It was hard finding a toner that worked for me but this one is so great
Thuy D.
I use this after I wash my face with the origins forthy wash and it feels great. I use it everyday as part of my daily routine and I love how clean and fresh it leaves my skin ! I have very sensitive skin and origins products never give me any issues . I would definitely recommend this product!
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
This product is part of my daily routine every morning! I love it! It smells good, refreshes my skin, and lasts a long time. This is one of the only Origins products that lasts awhile with a great price! I continously use it and think it works great on my skin!
Bronte D.
I have mixed feelings regarding the Origins Balancing Tonic - I don't think it's targeted at my skin type which is dry, slightly combination t-zone and very sensitive. While I haven't experienced any breakouts while using this product, I didn't find it left my skin feeling overly refreshed and balanced. It was however, a fine toner and didn't cause any irritation or discomfort, so I'd say it's great for sensitive skin.
Sarah-Louise B.
I loved the cooling effect of this toner, it's perfect for balancing oily skin in the summer months. However, alcohol is quite high in the list of ingredients therefore I can only give it three stars.

If this was alcohol free it would be one of my HG toners.
Jillian G.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff!!! I have a bought a full regimen's worth of Origin products and I am shocked at how much of a difference the toner makes! I use it after cleansing, and it makes my skin feel extra clean. I can see all leftover makeup that comes off when I use the toner and it makes me wonder if this is what was causing all my previous breakouts. 5/5!!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?