BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Francis L.
bom pois moro no litoral e pego muito sol por isso os poros sempre aberto e possuo a pele muito oliosa eo tonico limpa muito bem minha pele
Selwa K.
Montreal
In love with the origin balancing tonic. It is so light and fresh on the skin, its amazing to get his quality of product in the price range this sells for. It is available in any drugstore and is a must have. Big fan of the Origins brand. Affordable quality productūüėÄ
Kimberly B.
Only tonic that works for me. I have been using it for a few months now, and it removes oil on the T-Zone and keeps it gone.
Brandi V.
Brandon, MB
This is a really nice toner. It felt nice and I didn't find it drying like I do some other toners. Left my skin feeling fresh and soft. I would buy this again.
Grace D.
I like this product a lot. It definitely is on the less strong side of toners, so if you have sensitive skin this would be good for you. However, it is definitely on the pricey side for toner and I don't think there is as big of a difference between this toner and a cheaper option.
juliana p.
It is the best tonic for the skin if they see buy what is super refreshing and is Barate I I wear makeup before porq let me super soft faceand the skin looks healthy and full of life my love
Leonor L.
Me encanta United State equilibrio tónico por Orígenes. Es suave y es refrescante y huele muy rico. Mantiene mi zona t de ser brillante, Sin duda recomiendo este producto, me encanta hace como 2 semanas que se me acabo el producto pero me ayuda bastante. los resultados son excelentes.
Alysia K.
Calgary
Below average product, not very efficient in clearing skin or making skin feel fresh and tight like most toners, liked other ORIGINS brand toners more (since discontinued). This toner is mild but does not do much
Lucia S.
Monforte de lemos
Why it's great: Reviewers say this eye gel is "amazingly cooling, soothing and de-puffing ... helps with a hangover or general tiredness showing up around your eyes." One reviewer says that her eyes look "brighter and much younger" after using this product. For extra de-puffing benefits, another reviewer stores hers in the fridge. Overall, they say it's a "miracle gel."
Meagan H.
Refreshing, cooling, mattifying and effective. This is the only thing that keeps my skin feeling refreshed and keeps pimples down, without drying out my skin.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.