BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Ragnhild T.
I tried this toner, but didn't feel that different after using it for a few weeks. My skin feels fresh after using, but I feel like toners in general have little effect. Its gentle on the skin, but doesn't do much for me. Will not repurchase. Nice design.
Taylor H.
Halifax, NS
I wanted to try toner because I've never used it before. Origins website said it was very high rated so I tried it and I swear change the texture of my skin. I'll never not use toner again.
Irelitza L.
I have combination skym and have used this product for many month.works great in the summer, leaves my face feeling clean and refresded. I have never had a breakout using this.
Samar B.
A fairly good toner to help close the pores once you've used the complimenting face wash products and after this toner would recommend to moisturize your skin with a good cream specially for dry weather !
Bansari G.
I love this product! It's a great addition to my skin care routine and really does help get rid of the oily t-zone I have. It's tingly and feels like it's working on my skin.
Kiran A.
Abu dhabi
toner is very necessary for me because I have too.much black heads and after finishing my work I really need of toner and this one is best for my skin and it's seeks very good
Valeria C.
ve been using the Origins united state balancing tonic for a little over a month now (ever since middle of December). My parents bought it for me because I didn't have a toner during the winter break, as my Etude House toner was over the liquids limit and I wasn't planning on checking in my baggage... I'm definitely thankful for my parents spending over $20 for this one skincare product!

When I was in Macy's, the saleslady helped me choose this product. At first, I wasn't quite sure that I had combination skin, but she was very patient and helped test what skin type my skin was! She said the united state balancing tonic was great for those with combination skin, so I decided to give it a try.
Leah V.
I honestly haven't noticed any difference in my skin since I started using this product, but it smells nice and my face feels extra clean when I use it - like it really gets off all the makeup after I cleanse.
Idelisse R.
Bayamon PR
Bitgoa Hue Essence Toner from Shangpree. I use it just after double cleaning, with a cotton pad (but I guess you could also apply it directly with your fingers!). This product is again about fermentation of seven natural fermented extracts from lotus, soybean, pomegranate, rice, pumpkin, milk, and rye, plus ginseng root! It has a slightly milky/watery consistency and is very gentle on my skin.
vinutna y.
This toner helps in preventing clogging of pores and makes the pores tight. It slightly exfoliates the skin and makes us feel flawless and soft. It is perfectly hydrates the skin
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?