BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Jenny S.
A great balanced toner, refresh and soothing after a gentle was. This packaging speaks the truth about its contents, green and calm, you know you are taken care of
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp

Este toner deixa a minha pele sentindo limpo e livre de qualquer resíduo, e tinha reduzido a minha acne leve. O principal ponto de inflexão para mim, porém, foi o fato de que a química deste toner cheques. Sendo um major de ciência e sendo bombardeado com incontáveis ​​toners defeituosos que não vai fazer nada fica velho, este produto é uma mudança refrescante
Angelica V.
This toner leaves my skin feeling clean and free of any residue, and had reduced my mild acne
Martina M.
Very nice. Liked it a whole lot. Would recommend it to anyone with normal or oil skin. It was very good value too. It met my expectations perfectly. I'm a repeat user of this product.
Idelisse R.
Bayamon PR
Bitgoa Hue Essence Toner from Shangpree. I use it just after double cleaning, with a cotton pad (but I guess you could also apply it directly with your fingers!). This product is again about fermentation of seven natural fermented extracts from lotus, soybean, pomegranate, rice, pumpkin, milk, and rye, plus ginseng root! It has a slightly milky/watery consistency and is very gentle on my skin.
Gabriela J.
my skin its a bit oily, so this is an essential product for my cleaning routine, once i finish i would probably re buy it
Parminder K.
It is really nourishing and leaves my skin feeling really soft and it's not greasy at all. It feels like it's made of all natural ingredients. The packaging is good-looking and bought it from the local pharmacy and I would buy it again if only it was a bit less expensive
Wendolyne G.
me encanta, deja mi piel super hidratada, ademas, abre mis poros y le permite una mejor hidratacion.!!! super recomendado
Durley P.
The brand is really fascinating origins, its products are very natural, and tonic is highly recommended for skin with acne problems, makes me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It is highly recommended.

I'm sorry for my English
Sarah-Louise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the cooling effect of this toner, it's perfect for balancing oily skin in the summer months. However, alcohol is quite high in the list of ingredients therefore I can only give it three stars.

If this was alcohol free it would be one of my HG toners.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.