BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
thainar f.
Espero receber o produto para poder testar e avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Kirsty M.
I love this product as normal toners don't always agree with my skin.This was a great alternative and helped keep my skin hydrated. The only issue I had was the smell, it was fresh to begin with but slowly got really overpowering.I would buy it again but would just have to hold my noise with the smell!
Ann-Marie D.
This works wonders!! Thank the creator of this!! I hate using toner stbey burn and make my ace red but this one is calm and gentle but still gets the job done!! If you have been looking for a toner give this one a try!
Tatiana R.
me enctan , es super buena y es super economica chicas la pueden encontrar el cualquier sitio se las super recomiendo ademas contienebergamota aromática, menta y lavanda para añadir placer al proceso. Probada por dermatólogos. Lo mejor para la piel mixta
Celina B.
One of the best toners!!! I love this, it's smells so good, in a not-perfume-y way, more natural.My skin feels amazing and it looks so much better with it.It controls also my oily skin a bit, and anything that can do that are miracles to me
Erin E.
This product was very satisfying to use, I bought this product online and it is perfect on the skin, doesn't leave your skin in a rash and it came perfectly packed I would defiantly buy this product again
Christina F.
Maple, ON
I used to use it years ago and while I thought I had an oily t zone (which it really helped balance that area) I've used something more hydrating and noticed I had better skin using a hydrating toner.
Lucy M.
av pedro loyola colonia carlos pacheco 357
El aroma es de lo más bueno, es fresco, del 1 al 5 le doy 5 lo volvería a adquirir, cumple las expectativas que tenía, es muy bueno, te deja la piel bonita, la recomiendo y espero les funcione mucho...
Morgana C.
This smells so good!!!!!!!!!!! I love this product, although it's a little harsh on the skin so i use it maybe 2-3 times a week. it's effective if i don't over use the product, and it lasts a very long time
Deenie D.
Toronto, ON
The price is a little steep but it's worth it. I used this toner in the morning and it made the rest of my skincare routine a breeze. Scent is nice and light and it made my skin feel amazing.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?