BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Wendolyne G.
me encanta, deja mi piel super hidratada, ademas, abre mis poros y le permite una mejor hidratacion.!!! super recomendado
Mishal M.
Very drying and has a strong smell of alcohol. Burns eyes even when you apply it on your cheeks. Will not purchase again
Gabriela J.
my skin its a bit oily, so this is an essential product for my cleaning routine, once i finish i would probably re buy it
joanie D.
rosemère, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GRAIL. Already on my fifth bottle. It does what it says it does. Perfect balance between hydratation and mattifying
Raquel V.
Lo mejor del mundo te limpia la piel y no me irrita y eso me enamoro por que tengo la piel muy sensible super recomendó
Alex B.
EDMONTON
This did what it needed to do but the astringent was way too harsh for my sensitive skin and in turn dried my skin out.
Madi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this toner on the daily gals! Its my holy grail and wouldn't be able to finish my every night routine without it!
Chanelle R.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this balances your skin and it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. It works well and it's a great price
Saskya P.
This product from origins had me mildly disappointed!! It did clear up my skin first couple times but stopped working
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO SO MUCH IT IS JUST AMAZING AND THE SCENT OF THIS IS SOO SUPER I JUST LOVE FRESH SMELLS SO MUCH
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.