BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Martina M.
Very nice. Liked it a whole lot. Would recommend it to anyone with normal or oil skin. It was very good value too. It met my expectations perfectly. I'm a repeat user of this product.
Idelisse R.
Bayamon PR
Bitgoa Hue Essence Toner from Shangpree. I use it just after double cleaning, with a cotton pad (but I guess you could also apply it directly with your fingers!). This product is again about fermentation of seven natural fermented extracts from lotus, soybean, pomegranate, rice, pumpkin, milk, and rye, plus ginseng root! It has a slightly milky/watery consistency and is very gentle on my skin.
Gabriela J.
my skin its a bit oily, so this is an essential product for my cleaning routine, once i finish i would probably re buy it
Parminder K.
It is really nourishing and leaves my skin feeling really soft and it's not greasy at all. It feels like it's made of all natural ingredients. The packaging is good-looking and bought it from the local pharmacy and I would buy it again if only it was a bit less expensive
Wendolyne G.
me encanta, deja mi piel super hidratada, ademas, abre mis poros y le permite una mejor hidratacion.!!! super recomendado
Jillian G.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff!!! I have a bought a full regimen's worth of Origin products and I am shocked at how much of a difference the toner makes! I use it after cleansing, and it makes my skin feel extra clean. I can see all leftover makeup that comes off when I use the toner and it makes me wonder if this is what was causing all my previous breakouts. 5/5!!
Durley P.
The brand is really fascinating origins, its products are very natural, and tonic is highly recommended for skin with acne problems, makes me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It is highly recommended.

I'm sorry for my English
Rebecca W.
I came across Origins United State Balancing Tonic while researching liquid exfoliators. I was drawn in by the promise of exfoliation while balancing out oily and dry areas. It also promises to clear out pores, smooth out skin and maintain moisture levels. I enjoyed swiping this across my face post-cleanse, but I didn’t find it to live up to all of its promises.If you use a toner in your regular skin care lineup, you will probably like this. It feels amazing and light on the skin and I love the feeling of having a final “cleanse” without actually doing a second/final cleanse. It reminds me of the old school Sea Breeze toners that I’d borrow from my older siblings a million years ago–except that the Origins United State Toner doesn’t dry out my skin like those toners used to. It does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry. It simply feels fresh and clean.
There are really no major lowlights, but I just didn’t fall in love with this product. I used it every night for about a month (and use it probably about once a week or so now–especially if I’ve laid on extra layers of foundation and want to make sure it’s all been removed). At first I thought I was going to be screaming from the rooftops about it, but after a couple of days it just didn’t seem to “wow” me. I also don’t have radically oily vs dry patches on my skin. Many reviewers who do, commented on how well it evened them out. So maybe my skin isn’t really in need of this product. Based on other reviewers, I’d suggest it for those people with really combination skin.
I think the main reason I didn’t fall for this one is because it didn’t seem to exfoliate my skin. If it did, I didn’t notice much of a difference. One oddball positive worth noting–it has made me more aware of my lack of cleansing skills when I saw how much makeup and/or dirt came off on the cotton pad once I swiped this toner across my face.
It's a very product, really works, you will not regret buying.In addition to cheap, it works great, better than some products not
Thuy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after I wash my face with the origins forthy wash and it feels great. I use it everyday as part of my daily routine and I love how clean and fresh it leaves my skin ! I have very sensitive skin and origins products never give me any issues . I would definitely recommend this product!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.