BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Helen G.
Miami
I really like this toner, a sales associate gave me a sample to try this and I fell in love, I bought it after because it is not drying at all, my skin feels so fresh after using this toner, my pores feels clean and closed! Overall I really recommend this toner and this brand!
Brit F.
Shelton, CT
Love the way it makes my skin feel. It really goes in and cleans out my pores leaving me shine free. When I get a break out I use it on it and by the morning it's flatter and the redness goes away. I would definitely recommend it but only if you're combination oily- oily
Marina Y.
Athens, Greece
This toner is not one I'd buy again. It's very cleansing, it has a great scent, it's very refreshing. However, my skin is not that much acne prone but after I started using this, my acne deteriorated. Also, it dries very fast and makes the skin feel very dry, too dry.
Samantha B.
The Origins Balancing Toner is a great go-to option. The packaging is great and the turquoise-color product is eye-catching. The toner is great for sensitive skin as it is very gentle and quite effective. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality toner that doesn't irritate skin.
Verónica S.
Great tonic, but just didnt work for me but no adverse reactions if you have thicker skin this might work for you although there is a difference between tonic and toner my skin only likes tonic. I was extremely disappointed to learn it only cost $22 in the store!
Najihah Y.
Very awesome cause this one can clear dust on my face and will make my face feel fresh. This product is a bit pricey but it is worth to use it. This meet my expectation and I love to use it. The packaging is so awesome and it do not have to much words.
Annette D.
This is great for dry skin. It's an awesome way to prep the skin with some moisture before actually using a moisturizer. It closed my large my pores shut. It's definitely worth the money if you struggle with dry skin like I do, so I totally recommend it!
Heidi A.
2 Weavers Yard, Dundee
I don't have particularly sensitive skin but I seem to be reacting to this slightly. I'm not a big fan of the smell as it's a lot like aniseed which I hate, BUT it really does help control my excess oils, I think it's best to use this on just your oily areas I.e t zone rather than all over the face.
Kate L.
This product did not have a great effect on my skin, I was disappointed with the overall results. This was my first time trying the origins balancing tonic. I wouldn't buy this again, however I may try other origins products and see how they work out.
Sylvia N.
It literally did nothing to my skin. I also found it super super drying. The scent is strong, and not nice either. It didnt "exfoliate" my skin or "balance" between the oiliness and the dryness. I wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for a toner.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?