BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A beautiful toner to add just the right amount of oil back into my combo skin and not leaving me feeling sticky or like there's a film on my skin.
Katherine B.
Excelent facial care products, I use it in my daily rutin because keep my skin beauty and smooth as I need it, and is always available in stores
Emi A.
Is a Good tonic. After used, my skin feels so good and fresh. Is a shame that i can not use again because to giveme and i can not buy it again
Jhe C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does an amazing job in evening out your complexion..I use this after my facial wash and its does removes excess make up as well
Agla S.
Really good! Gives good moisture and my skin drinks it up. Highly recommended for dry or  troublesome skin. Really good value
Amaly A.
las encuentro estupendo e visto mucho sobre ellas en internet y me encantaría tenerlas en mis manos para recomendársela a todos mis amigos
Leslie S.
Since I met this tonic I can't live without it!! It's on my daily basis and has helped my skin a loooot.
It's kind of pricey but worth it!
leonela p.
como lo dice aca equilibria osea balancea y me encanta tiene olor riquisimo y ya no es la primera vez que compro por internet este producto
Francis L.
bom pois moro no litoral e pego muito sol por isso os poros sempre aberto e possuo a pele muito oliosa eo tonico limpa muito bem minha pele
Robin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this stuff feels and it smells great, however paying 50$ for it is just not worth it for me, I will probably not repurchase.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.