BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Monika D.
Love it ! Mainly bc made of real natural,ingredients and very gentle for your skin yet very affective ! Love the colours and the logo ! Bottle is nice an simple ! Definitely recommending others !
Barbie S.
Love this toner so much. Again another great product from Origins. This really feels like it is removing all the days dirt and grime from my face. My skin feels soft and happy. A little goes a long way and the results are great.
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
It smells great and is super refreshing. I'm used to my Shiseido toner so this honestly comes second in quality, but for the price (I got the Origins one on sale) it makes sense. It doesn't clean as well I find, but it cleans enough I guess. If I was staying to a lower budget on skincare, which I am currently, then this is good and will do.
Kacy H.
Vancouver , BC
I bought this at Sephora after smelling it in store and fell in love. It makes me feel so refreshed and my skin has really cleared up after trying this ! The ingredients are also so natural and I am a huge fan of the brand
ياسومي |.
riyadh
This tingly-cool, retexturizing tonic refreshes, refines and rebalances faces with dry and oily places. Exfoliates away flakes, pore-clogging debris and smoothes rough spots. Laminaria de-shines T-zones without stripping. And Soy Protein protects moisture levels to prevent parching. Reinstates skin's proper pH too for a continuously comfortable feeling. Plus aromatic Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender to add pleasure to the process. 😋👌🏻✨
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
Love this toner!!! It made my skin feel brand new each night. I wear heavy makeup every day and leave it on for 9+ hours if not more and this toner was an excellent addition to my nighttime regemine
Jezebel B.
Toronto
I didn't love it and didn't hate it. I definitely wouldn't buy it again. I didn't notice any difference in my skin and is a little pricey for something I can't see the effect
Ayeesha E.
bangalore
No fuss product , absolutely stellar on the skin , BEST LEGIT TONER EVERRRR✨✨✨✨✨, gentle on the skin , no side effects no reactions nothing at all, been using these since I was 20 , 2years now , love this !!
jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem

I was in desperate need to get my skin together after so many blemishes, redness, dark spots then to top it all off; whiteheads!! Disgusting, I know. Went in to Origins to figure out the best routine for me as my wedding was in a few months. The customer service is amazing. They really talk to you to understand your needs. I walked out with a few products along with this toner. 2 weeks in to my regime I was actually receiving comments on my skin from coworkers!!! All my white heads were gone and I noticed that there was still that one stubborn, noticeable white head that just would not go away. Then, I took my concern to Origins and the lady told me to start using the toner twice. Before washing your face and after. I though this was some scheme for me to finish up the product quickly but it wasn't. A week later, I woke up white head free. It totally disappeared.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?