BY ORIGINS #40 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Zoë R.
I have classic combination skin - but I really have to say, this tonic does it for me! It neither dries me out completely nor oils me up. Just seems to do what it promises - balances me out. Not a fan of the smell, but thats a personal preference I suppose.
Leonor L.
Me encanta United State equilibrio tónico por Orígenes. Es suave y es refrescante y huele muy rico. Mantiene mi zona t de ser brillante, Sin duda recomiendo este producto, me encanta hace como 2 semanas que se me acabo el producto pero me ayuda bastante. los resultados son excelentes.
Kristina H.
Only toner that I've found that doesn't irritate and burn my skin.
I got extremely sensitive skin, with small bumps, texture and redness.
This has really been one of the most gentle toners I've used - and the one that helped me the most
Bonnie G.
Portsmouth
This product has a very strong smell, and has a very strong formula however it's very effective. A little goes a long way with this product. So a bottle lasts a long time.
Durley P.
The brand is really fascinating origins, its products are very natural, and tonic is highly recommended for skin with acne problems, makes me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It is highly recommended.

I'm sorry for my English
Eden P.
Toronto
This is my favourite toner! I use it after washing my face and before putting on serum to balance the pH levels after using a deep cleaning wash. Great value, decently sized bottle. I use it everday!
juliana p.
It is the best tonic for the skin if they see buy what is super refreshing and is Barate I I wear makeup before porq let me super soft faceand the skin looks healthy and full of life my love
Martina M.
Very nice. Liked it a whole lot. Would recommend it to anyone with normal or oil skin. It was very good value too. It met my expectations perfectly. I'm a repeat user of this product.
Linda D.
No burning feeling. Refreshing, and leaves your skin feeling clean. No tight feeling. I purchased this at a local Shoppers' for added Optimum points. Will use again. Decent toner
Jenny S.
A great balanced toner, refresh and soothing after a gentle was. This packaging speaks the truth about its contents, green and calm, you know you are taken care of
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.