BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
this tonic is perfect! i love origins products. they are perfect for any skin type and they work great on my dry skin. i always use these products and my skin feels amazing afterwards. i recommend anybody to try this
Tori S.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only other toner I had used before this was Seabreeze which feels very harsh on my skin. This left me feeling clean and refreshed without the harsh alcohol feel. I will probably use it again in the future but I'm still exploring other options for toner to see if there are others I like better.
Neran D.
Flint, MI
After YEARS of keeping toner out of my cleansing routine, I recently added it back into the rotation. After a couple of tries with other brands, I was about to jump off the toner bus until I grabbed a bottle of this stuff. This tonic has made me a believer in toner once again. My skin does feel balanced - it truly feels "clean" in the oily areas like the nose and chin while the non-oily areas feel refreshed and surprisingly replinshed. The results? My very stubborn blackheads are noticeably smaller and my skin is beautifully smooth, particuarlly on the sides of the chin where I tend to get texture.
Tayler W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Harsh smell but the product is in fact very balancing. When my skin is having hormonal issues this toner really helps clean it up. It isn't harsh on the skin and it has a nice tightening effect without over drying. It's not something I recommend for dry skin. More oily to combination skin.
Autumn G.
I love this toner more than any other toner I've tried. I think it is worth every penny. It cleared up my skin and left it feeling smooth and looking better than it ever has. It didn't bother my sensitive skin at all which I found impressive for a toner. I can't wait to repurchase it!
Hadlee B.
Deer Park, WA
I put this toner on before my moisturizer in the mornings. It helps to even my skin tone before I apply my makeup. It's not my absolute favorite toner though. It can dry out skin and stings a little bit around the eyes. For someone with dry skin, I recommend tea tree toner from lush.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is nice. I like how my skin feels after I use it. I am very picky when it comes to toner, but this one is gentle on my skin. I am a first time user and do recommend it to others.
Arianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this toner. Is a bit pricey but it really is good! I have dry skin so I use this very little but every now and then my skin asks for it. The only thing that I don't like is the smell, for me is a bit strong but, if you don't use too much you can pass the smell.
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never found a toner or tonic that worked for my skin because it is super sensitive. This balancing tonic has worked great though! I have noticed a different in the texture of my skin and it has really balance out the color of it as well. I swear by origins skin care!
Saima B.
Morrisville , NC
I used it as a recommendation by a friend who seems to love it. She is on her 8th bottle. It wasn't for me. I didn't see any difference in my skin not did I care for the heavy smell it has. With that said, it also didn't do any damage to my skin either. Not a product for me.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.