BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
it smelled like acetone. It was nice on my skin but dear god man! fix the smell!
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Loved this product, a friend got it for me, and now it is my holy grail product.
Lexi B.
Clarksville
This was ok but I didn't see a big difference and it burned my skin when applying
Deisy A.
Scotts Valley, CA
Love love love it , must buy product !!! Always on the lookout for a toner
Jazmin S.
Riverside , CA
This is such a great brand and this doesn’t dry out my skin! My favorite!
Georgie B.
Stockeld park, Wetherby
ORIGINS UNITED STATE BALANCING TONIC 👈🏽 SWIPE
This toner claims to be a tingly-cool, retexturizing tonic which refreshes, refines and rebalances faces with dry and oily places. Exfoliates away flakes, pore-clogging debris and smoothes rough spots. Laminaria de-shines T-zones without stripping. And Soy Protein protects moisture levels to prevent parching. It claims to reinstate skin's proper pH for a continuously comfortable feeling. A lot of claims. My skin has an oily T Zone but can be dehydrated around my cheeks and eye area, so this sounded great. I cleansed as normal, then put a small amount on a cotton pad and swept it over my face. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it’s quite a strong alcohol smell which was a bit over powering. The second thing is the packaging. There is no filter in the lid, as you can see in the second image. I kept accidentally pouring too much out! The toner felt very nice on my skin, not drying, but nice and cooling. I enjoyed how my skin felt after use. I do think it has helped my skin throughout the day, I found I didn’t apply as much powder to cover shine.
PROS: 1. Made my skin feel soothed and wasn’t dried out
2. Seemed to balance shine throughout the day
CONS: 1. Easy to pour out too much by accident...please change the lid origins
2. The alcohol smell is quite strong
Khadeeja A.
Toronto
I was in search of a balancing toner when I noticed my skin producing excess oil because of over drying when cleansing. I had just started using an Origins cleanser that I was happy with, because it was helping with my over drying, so I decided to try out this toner in hopes of enjoying it as well. This product works great at giving your skin the perfect level of moisture. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to fix their overly dry OR overly oily skin. So basically it's great for just about anyone!
Tamar G.
I use this every morning and every other night, (I use my Tarte Knockout treatment every other night) and I LOVE it. My skin is combo/dry and it doesn't dry my dry parts out and it helps to balance my oily parts. Since using my skin has been clearing up and my pores are shrinking, plus a little goes a long way so this little bottle will last forever!
Nour S.
Montréal, QC
This product is amazing it gives to my skin all the nutriments that it needs and it gives it a fresh smooth and soft results ever i loooove this product and i recommend it to everybody !
Jennifer V.
Surrey, BC
I really like this balancing toner. It smelled great and I found it to work really well. My skin felt refreshed and smooth after using it. The packaging was simple which drew me to it. I would recommend it and buy it again.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?