BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Maritza C.
All origins products are amazing!! I used this toner on my face and it helped me out so much!!! I gave one to my mum and she was very happy and said it smelt really good!!
Thuy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after I wash my face with the origins forthy wash and it feels great. I use it everyday as part of my daily routine and I love how clean and fresh it leaves my skin ! I have very sensitive skin and origins products never give me any issues . I would definitely recommend this product!
Sarah-Louise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the cooling effect of this toner, it's perfect for balancing oily skin in the summer months. However, alcohol is quite high in the list of ingredients therefore I can only give it three stars.

If this was alcohol free it would be one of my HG toners.
Bronte D.
I have mixed feelings regarding the Origins Balancing Tonic - I don't think it's targeted at my skin type which is dry, slightly combination t-zone and very sensitive. While I haven't experienced any breakouts while using this product, I didn't find it left my skin feeling overly refreshed and balanced. It was however, a fine toner and didn't cause any irritation or discomfort, so I'd say it's great for sensitive skin.
Jillian G.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff!!! I have a bought a full regimen's worth of Origin products and I am shocked at how much of a difference the toner makes! I use it after cleansing, and it makes my skin feel extra clean. I can see all leftover makeup that comes off when I use the toner and it makes me wonder if this is what was causing all my previous breakouts. 5/5!!
Chelsea M.
Best toner I have ever tried! I have combination skin and this helps clear up my skin but does not cause dry patches or leave my skin feeling tight. I bought this on a whim because I love Origins products and was definitely not disappointed.
Selwa K.
Montreal
In love with the origin balancing tonic. It is so light and fresh on the skin, its amazing to get his quality of product in the price range this sells for. It is available in any drugstore and is a must have. Big fan of the Origins brand. Affordable quality product😀
Alysia K.
Calgary
Below average product, not very efficient in clearing skin or making skin feel fresh and tight like most toners, liked other ORIGINS brand toners more (since discontinued). This toner is mild but does not do much
salah c.
Hi,

I wanted to say that I’m a huge fan of your company.

I’ve been a long time buyer of Origins and can’t imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I’d add a little sunshine. 🙂

You’re doing great work, it’s appreciated in our house, and I wanted to say thanks.

I don’t know if you have any samples or coupons you could send my way but I’d be most appreciative to try more of your products.

Thank you and have a great day!
Salah Eddine
Grace D.
I like this product a lot. It definitely is on the less strong side of toners, so if you have sensitive skin this would be good for you. However, it is definitely on the pricey side for toner and I don't think there is as big of a difference between this toner and a cheaper option.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.