BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Vernell G.
Overall a fair toner, light and non sticky. Once products go over its a little tingly.
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this product because it does exactly what it says it does and it also has an eff
CeCe G.
Bogue Chitto , MS
Love this stuff, face feels so light and airy. Skin feels as though it would fly away.
Melanie H.
Burlington, MA
This product did its job! I felt refreshed after using it. It left my skin feeling good
Maddie L.
Makes my face feel refreshed and renewed. Really helps strip away any buildup I haven
I love it!the best origins product!I use it every day before my make up and I love ei
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
The scent of this is intoxicating to me. I love it! The product does the job as well.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Good product everyone should try it , it helps your skin so much and makes it soft
Chelsey B.
This is my favorite cleanser of all time! It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed.
Lexi B.
Clarksville
This was ok but I didn't see a big difference and it burned my skin when applying
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?