BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp

Este toner deixa a minha pele sentindo limpo e livre de qualquer resíduo, e tinha reduzido a minha acne leve. O principal ponto de inflexão para mim, porém, foi o fato de que a química deste toner cheques. Sendo um major de ciência e sendo bombardeado com incontáveis ​​toners defeituosos que não vai fazer nada fica velho, este produto é uma mudança refrescante
Maritza C.
All origins products are amazing!! I used this toner on my face and it helped me out so much!!! I gave one to my mum and she was very happy and said it smelt really good!!
Jillian G.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff!!! I have a bought a full regimen's worth of Origin products and I am shocked at how much of a difference the toner makes! I use it after cleansing, and it makes my skin feel extra clean. I can see all leftover makeup that comes off when I use the toner and it makes me wonder if this is what was causing all my previous breakouts. 5/5!!
Chelsea M.
Best toner I have ever tried! I have combination skin and this helps clear up my skin but does not cause dry patches or leave my skin feeling tight. I bought this on a whim because I love Origins products and was definitely not disappointed.
Selwa K.
Montreal
In love with the origin balancing tonic. It is so light and fresh on the skin, its amazing to get his quality of product in the price range this sells for. It is available in any drugstore and is a must have. Big fan of the Origins brand. Affordable quality product😀
salah c.
Hi,

I wanted to say that I’m a huge fan of your company.

I’ve been a long time buyer of Origins and can’t imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I’d add a little sunshine. 🙂

You’re doing great work, it’s appreciated in our house, and I wanted to say thanks.

I don’t know if you have any samples or coupons you could send my way but I’d be most appreciative to try more of your products.

Thank you and have a great day!
Salah Eddine
Grace D.
I like this product a lot. It definitely is on the less strong side of toners, so if you have sensitive skin this would be good for you. However, it is definitely on the pricey side for toner and I don't think there is as big of a difference between this toner and a cheaper option.
Leyre A.
Again as neutrogena is good brand that cares your skin with the best products. I usually take the tonic and it goes fantastic to my skin so I can't put any sticking to the tonic. I will like to prrof any other product of the brand to see if all the brand in general is good.
Zoë R.
I have classic combination skin - but I really have to say, this tonic does it for me! It neither dries me out completely nor oils me up. Just seems to do what it promises - balances me out. Not a fan of the smell, but thats a personal preference I suppose.
Leonor L.
Me encanta United State equilibrio tónico por Orígenes. Es suave y es refrescante y huele muy rico. Mantiene mi zona t de ser brillante, Sin duda recomiendo este producto, me encanta hace como 2 semanas que se me acabo el producto pero me ayuda bastante. los resultados son excelentes.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.