BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this product because it does exactly what it says it does and it also has an eff
Ashley M.
Bryant, AR
I tried this for the first time and loved it and I will definitely be getting it again
Giovana E.
Fresno, CA
Great results great price I use all the time. I love it. I bet you will feel the same.
Cole H.
Syracuse, UT
This product works okay, I have really oily skin and it helps with the oil but not much
Christine S.
Indian Trail, NC
Great toner. Really gets the pores clean of added dirt and debris from the environment.
Melanie H.
Burlington, MA
This product did its job! I felt refreshed after using it. It left my skin feeling good
alina h.
Newport, DE
Its good tonic.i love it very very
You test it and have a nice day))))
Recomend to you!
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
The scent of this is intoxicating to me. I love it! The product does the job as well.
I love it!the best origins product!I use it every day before my make up and I love ei
Maddie L.
Makes my face feel refreshed and renewed. Really helps strip away any buildup I haven
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?