BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Lauren C.
Phoenix
Feels great on my dry skin and really helps clean everything off my face after a long day.
Taylor K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product I use it every chance I get. I also bring it with me on all of my trips
Maddie L.
East Bridgewater, MA
This smells amazing but doesn't do much on my skin but if u have a bad quality skin tone
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I absolutely love love love how this makes my skin feel! Absolutely refreshing and clean.
Stephanie R.
Alamo, TX
The product really did its job on removing all excess on the skin. Makes skin feel fresh
Ok I guess definitely not my favorite though. First time user and not again most likely.
Ashley G.
This toner definitely balanced my skin out to feeling whole. Great buy, totally worth it!
Shauna P.
Really helped calm my skin without overdrying it. Does not damage lipid barrier on skin.
Victoria D.
North Arlington
I serve boatowners in the stoners number one I’ve used others and this is the best by far
Rachel C.
I feel like this toner helps my skin calm down when it is breaking out. Its a great toner
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?