BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Ellie S.
England
This products is the best toner I have ever used for normal to combination skin as it has such an amazing result after using it for a few weeks! It makes you skin feel so smooth and soft 100% with the money
I don't think I've used this product enough to truly brag about how great it is. I used a family members who swears by this stuff. I do wish to purchase my own soon as I saw a difference in my skin. Definitely recommend to others. I'll
mia c.
Love this product. I have sensitive skin and it's didn't cause and red at all. I love the packaging. It's gentle but amazing. It's met all my expectations, it's left my skin feeling fresh and moisturised.
Tabitha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works so well, great packaging and tones your face so well. The price is just right and it's not disappointing at all is so effective. Its just a fab product and I love it no improvements at all. 10/10.
Renata F.
Oiapoque - Amapá
This tonic is amazing, but saddly its a little bit oil. the package is nice and beautiful. the product has a good smell and is gentle on the skin. I buy online because it has better descounts.
Aria C.
Montreal, Quebec
I love how this toner makes my skin feel! It's nice and gentle and has a fresh, agreeable scent! It's a nice product for someone looking to balance their skin without breaking the bank! Definitely something to check out!
Bernice L.
I am super guilty of over cleaning my face! This really helps restore the balance to prevent my skin from producing too much oil after it really helps with that tight sensation from over cleanskin which is fabulous
Ragnhild T.
I tried this toner, but didn't feel that different after using it for a few weeks. My skin feels fresh after using, but I feel like toners in general have little effect. Its gentle on the skin, but doesn't do much for me. Will not repurchase. Nice design.
Gisele M.
I really like this product, it has a very good concencia, easy handling, optimal absorption! Highly recommend, can buy without problems! The brand is always attentive to what the consumer
Zuzanna F.
Tarnów
It's not worth that much money. Very alcoholic, it did dry my skin a lot. I didn't see the difference after using it. It absolutely have not met my expectations.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.