BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Sze Man C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff. I have always loved origins skin care products. They really dose what they clam to do and doesn't irritate my skin and have been making it better for my acne. It's never disappointing. Try it and you will know.
Melanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins is one of my favourite brand, this tonice has really helped me to control me skin. It has evened out my skin, defnatly good value for money! I bought this in Debenhams on holiday and would recommend to everyone!
thainar f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Espero receber o produto para poder testar e avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Alisa R.
Chermside
I like this product but would not recommend this for people with oily skin/acne. It leaves an oily feeling on the skin and even though your suppose to put oil back into the skin after cleansing and exfoliating this toner is a little over powering!
Kirsty M.
I love this product as normal toners don't always agree with my skin.This was a great alternative and helped keep my skin hydrated. The only issue I had was the smell, it was fresh to begin with but slowly got really overpowering.I would buy it again but would just have to hold my noise with the smell!
Ann-Marie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works wonders!! Thank the creator of this!! I hate using toner stbey burn and make my ace red but this one is calm and gentle but still gets the job done!! If you have been looking for a toner give this one a try!
Tatiana R.
me enctan , es super buena y es super economica chicas la pueden encontrar el cualquier sitio se las super recomiendo ademas contienebergamota aromática, menta y lavanda para añadir placer al proceso. Probada por dermatólogos. Lo mejor para la piel mixta
Erin E.
This product was very satisfying to use, I bought this product online and it is perfect on the skin, doesn't leave your skin in a rash and it came perfectly packed I would defiantly buy this product again
Celina B.
One of the best toners!!! I love this, it's smells so good, in a not-perfume-y way, more natural.My skin feels amazing and it looks so much better with it.It controls also my oily skin a bit, and anything that can do that are miracles to me
Christina F.
Maple, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use it years ago and while I thought I had an oily t zone (which it really helped balance that area) I've used something more hydrating and noticed I had better skin using a hydrating toner.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.