BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Verónica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tonic, but just didnt work for me but no adverse reactions if you have thicker skin this might work for you although there is a difference between tonic and toner my skin only likes tonic. I was extremely disappointed to learn it only cost $22 in the store!
Samantha B.
The Origins Balancing Toner is a great go-to option. The packaging is great and the turquoise-color product is eye-catching. The toner is great for sensitive skin as it is very gentle and quite effective. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality toner that doesn't irritate skin.
Najihah Y.
Very awesome cause this one can clear dust on my face and will make my face feel fresh. This product is a bit pricey but it is worth to use it. This meet my expectation and I love to use it. The packaging is so awesome and it do not have to much words.
Annette D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for dry skin. It's an awesome way to prep the skin with some moisture before actually using a moisturizer. It closed my large my pores shut. It's definitely worth the money if you struggle with dry skin like I do, so I totally recommend it!
Kate L.
This product did not have a great effect on my skin, I was disappointed with the overall results. This was my first time trying the origins balancing tonic. I wouldn't buy this again, however I may try other origins products and see how they work out.
Andreea Emilia P.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did great for my sensitive complexion! It has a great refreshing smell and leaves a skin nourishing sensation afterwards. I like the packaging, nice and simple....also the size! Over all, it did great and I´ll buy it again. Totally recommended!
Sylvia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It literally did nothing to my skin. I also found it super super drying. The scent is strong, and not nice either. It didnt "exfoliate" my skin or "balance" between the oiliness and the dryness. I wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for a toner.
Abi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of those products i use on a daily basis after washing my makeup off. Since discovering this product i haven't stopped using it. Gives my skin a healthy and glowy finish!
Katherine G.
Red Deer, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for people with combination skin. The ingredients in here help to not strip moisture from areas that are dry since it doesn't contain alcohol. It also helps minimize the amount of oil produced in areas that tend to get more oily.
Vicky C.
wigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tonic is amazing I never really reach for tonics but this one evens out your skin tone and gives you the fresh complexion that we all want , would really recommend this and is a product you must have in your skin care routine !
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.