BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
J E.
Belleville
Great stuff if you have combination skin. Cuts down the oil without drying. One of my best friends swear by this product. Smell is great, and I love the packaging. Definitely met my expectations. I would recommend to Origins to make a push top bottle so as to not waste any product.
Yna R.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only tried a sample from Sephora and so far I'm really considering buying the product. I have combo skin and with the seasons changing, my skin is becoming oilier and oiler. I just use a small amount on a cotton pad and it's enough for my whole face. Would totally recommend!
Cyrena E.
St. John's, NL
Reduces oil production. Evens out my skin tone and makes it appear flawless. Helps prep my skin for the rest of my skincare routine. I recommended this to my sister and she loves it. Love that it is tingly and cool on the skin. So refreshing. Love the size of bottle for the price
Helen G.
Miami
I really like this toner, a sales associate gave me a sample to try this and I fell in love, I bought it after because it is not drying at all, my skin feels so fresh after using this toner, my pores feels clean and closed! Overall I really recommend this toner and this brand!
Brit F.
Shelton, CT
Love the way it makes my skin feel. It really goes in and cleans out my pores leaving me shine free. When I get a break out I use it on it and by the morning it's flatter and the redness goes away. I would definitely recommend it but only if you're combination oily- oily
Marina Y.
Athens, Greece
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is not one I'd buy again. It's very cleansing, it has a great scent, it's very refreshing. However, my skin is not that much acne prone but after I started using this, my acne deteriorated. Also, it dries very fast and makes the skin feel very dry, too dry.
Verónica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tonic, but just didnt work for me but no adverse reactions if you have thicker skin this might work for you although there is a difference between tonic and toner my skin only likes tonic. I was extremely disappointed to learn it only cost $22 in the store!
Samantha B.
The Origins Balancing Toner is a great go-to option. The packaging is great and the turquoise-color product is eye-catching. The toner is great for sensitive skin as it is very gentle and quite effective. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality toner that doesn't irritate skin.
Najihah Y.
Very awesome cause this one can clear dust on my face and will make my face feel fresh. This product is a bit pricey but it is worth to use it. This meet my expectation and I love to use it. The packaging is so awesome and it do not have to much words.
Annette D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for dry skin. It's an awesome way to prep the skin with some moisture before actually using a moisturizer. It closed my large my pores shut. It's definitely worth the money if you struggle with dry skin like I do, so I totally recommend it!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.