BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Ayeesha E.
bangalore
No fuss product , absolutely stellar on the skin , BEST LEGIT TONER EVERRRR✨✨✨✨✨, gentle on the skin , no side effects no reactions nothing at all, been using these since I was 20 , 2years now , love this !!
Kiran A.
Abu dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
toner is very necessary for me because I have too.much black heads and after finishing my work I really need of toner and this one is best for my skin and it's seeks very good
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Beauty Junkie Expert

I was in desperate need to get my skin together after so many blemishes, redness, dark spots then to top it all off; whiteheads!! Disgusting, I know. Went in to Origins to figure out the best routine for me as my wedding was in a few months. The customer service is amazing. They really talk to you to understand your needs. I walked out with a few products along with this toner. 2 weeks in to my regime I was actually receiving comments on my skin from coworkers!!! All my white heads were gone and I noticed that there was still that one stubborn, noticeable white head that just would not go away. Then, I took my concern to Origins and the lady told me to start using the toner twice. Before washing your face and after. I though this was some scheme for me to finish up the product quickly but it wasn't. A week later, I woke up white head free. It totally disappeared.
Christina G.
Leamington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving this toner! I have normal-oily combination skin with redness and annoyingly noticeable pores and find when I use this toner, my skin looks a lot more balanced and glowy. It stings a little and the smell is slightly medicinal which is why I give it 4 stars, but I will be keeping this as part of my daily skin care regimen.
Manpreet S.
YOU NEED THIS!! I am a very young person so I just wanted something I could use for a quick fix in the mornings/nights without it being complex and just to keep my skin healthy and fresh this definetly helps me achieve fresh young skin! I would recommend you buy this ASAP!! I have acne prone and oily skin and it really helps reduce that ! It was hard finding a toner that worked for me but this one is so great
Rebecca W.
I came across Origins United State Balancing Tonic while researching liquid exfoliators. I was drawn in by the promise of exfoliation while balancing out oily and dry areas. It also promises to clear out pores, smooth out skin and maintain moisture levels. I enjoyed swiping this across my face post-cleanse, but I didn’t find it to live up to all of its promises.If you use a toner in your regular skin care lineup, you will probably like this. It feels amazing and light on the skin and I love the feeling of having a final “cleanse” without actually doing a second/final cleanse. It reminds me of the old school Sea Breeze toners that I’d borrow from my older siblings a million years ago–except that the Origins United State Toner doesn’t dry out my skin like those toners used to. It does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry. It simply feels fresh and clean.
There are really no major lowlights, but I just didn’t fall in love with this product. I used it every night for about a month (and use it probably about once a week or so now–especially if I’ve laid on extra layers of foundation and want to make sure it’s all been removed). At first I thought I was going to be screaming from the rooftops about it, but after a couple of days it just didn’t seem to “wow” me. I also don’t have radically oily vs dry patches on my skin. Many reviewers who do, commented on how well it evened them out. So maybe my skin isn’t really in need of this product. Based on other reviewers, I’d suggest it for those people with really combination skin.
I think the main reason I didn’t fall for this one is because it didn’t seem to exfoliate my skin. If it did, I didn’t notice much of a difference. One oddball positive worth noting–it has made me more aware of my lack of cleansing skills when I saw how much makeup and/or dirt came off on the cotton pad once I swiped this toner across my face.
Brit M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this toner! I bought this in the summer when I am extremely oily. I have oily but sensitive skin and most oil balancing toners tend to irritate my skin. This one, however was amazing. It kept my oils at bay without stripping my skin of all its moisture! The scent was not overpowering and it lasted a long time. I'd definitely repurchase this and recommend it to others!
Faye H.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this toner to balance out my sensitive skin when I've had a bad reaction to something. I'm not someone who has a lot of skin imperfections, but sometimes I'll try something that doesn't react well with my skin and turns my face bright red! This toner water always softens the redness and brings my skin back to its regular healthy self!
INETA P.
WORKSOP, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this tonic already about half year and I can't say anything bad about it I use it once a day in may morning  skin care routine I can't say anything special about it I use just as part of my skin care routine is nice tonic I'm not shore if i would buy it gain because I think I could find better and cheaper  tonic for this price
Lauren M.
Uxbridge , ON
Absolutely my most favourite toner I have ever used. I have used other toners after my initial purchase of this, and I fully regret it. This toner has helped immensely with my dry skin, but also is incredible in keeping my oily skin at bay. This is hands down the best toner I have ever used, and will never buy another toner again!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.