BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Madison D.
This is a great product great if you're someone who doesn't know where to start! I love the formula!
Michelle T.
Green Bay , WI
Love the way this cleans my skin but doesn't leave it feeling oily or sticky. Pleasant smell as well
Antoinette F.
West Orange, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I have oily skin and this really helped. I will definitely use again
Magen M.
Bozeman
I really enjoy this toner. It keeps my face in balance and soft and smooth. Price isn’t bad either
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
One of a kind!!! Recommend to anyone all types of skin. Since using this I have not used any other
Nelda Q.
I have combination skin so this keeps me matte and moisturized the best and the only toner I use!!
Porschia B.
Portsmouth, VA
It was an ok product. Didn't really wow me. I felt as though it really didn't balance my oily skin.
Baylee B.
Jonesboro, AR
it was alright i guess i have heard really good reviews about this but it wasn't the product for me
Heather U.
Naugatuck , CT
Love this stuff! Totally balances my skin! Deslicks the greasy spots and hydrates where I need it!
Fatima A.
This toner feels like it’s doing something, it has a tingle, not too harsh, noticeable difference!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?