BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Siȃn M.
England
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this every night that I take my makeup of, makes my skin feels lovely and nice plump, only had it 2 weeks and can already see a difference I’m not to keen on the smell by that’s just personal preference
Heidi A.
Dundee, Angus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have particularly sensitive skin but I seem to be reacting to this slightly. I'm not a big fan of the smell as it's a lot like aniseed which I hate, BUT it really does help control my excess oils, I think it's best to use this on just your oily areas I.e t zone rather than all over the face.
jill b.
YEOVIL
Beauty Junkie Expert
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Kacy H.
Vancouver , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Sephora after smelling it in store and fell in love. It makes me feel so refreshed and my skin has really cleared up after trying this ! The ingredients are also so natural and I am a huge fan of the brand
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner!!! It made my skin feel brand new each night. I wear heavy makeup every day and leave it on for 9+ hours if not more and this toner was an excellent addition to my nighttime regemine
Jezebel B.
Toronto
I didn't love it and didn't hate it. I definitely wouldn't buy it again. I didn't notice any difference in my skin and is a little pricey for something I can't see the effect
Ayeesha E.
bangalore
No fuss product , absolutely stellar on the skin , BEST LEGIT TONER EVERRRR✨✨✨✨✨, gentle on the skin , no side effects no reactions nothing at all, been using these since I was 20 , 2years now , love this !!
Kiran A.
Abu dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
toner is very necessary for me because I have too.much black heads and after finishing my work I really need of toner and this one is best for my skin and it's seeks very good
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Beauty Junkie Expert

I was in desperate need to get my skin together after so many blemishes, redness, dark spots then to top it all off; whiteheads!! Disgusting, I know. Went in to Origins to figure out the best routine for me as my wedding was in a few months. The customer service is amazing. They really talk to you to understand your needs. I walked out with a few products along with this toner. 2 weeks in to my regime I was actually receiving comments on my skin from coworkers!!! All my white heads were gone and I noticed that there was still that one stubborn, noticeable white head that just would not go away. Then, I took my concern to Origins and the lady told me to start using the toner twice. Before washing your face and after. I though this was some scheme for me to finish up the product quickly but it wasn't. A week later, I woke up white head free. It totally disappeared.
Christina G.
Leamington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving this toner! I have normal-oily combination skin with redness and annoyingly noticeable pores and find when I use this toner, my skin looks a lot more balanced and glowy. It stings a little and the smell is slightly medicinal which is why I give it 4 stars, but I will be keeping this as part of my daily skin care regimen.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.