BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Dana H.
The Origins balancing toner did wonders for my skin, it's soothing properties helped level my skin out after my nightly exfoliating cleanse as well as my morning oil cleanse. Unlike other toners that I have found to be too astringent and drying, this toner left my skin feeling hydrated and balanced, just like its name.
Susana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I have tried toners from all different brands including high end and drug store! This is so far my favorite one-- it cleans my skin even after I have cleansed but it's still gentle enough to where it doesn't burn like other toners have. My skin feels really clean and it's become part of my nightly skin routine!
Kelsey S.
I love this toner! It feels perfectly refreshing and actually helps clear my skin, not just dry it out (a common problem among acne toners). Currently on my 3rd bottle and will continue to buy! Lasts awhile and worth the higher price tag!
Ruby K.
Weslaco, TX
I use the complete line of Origins as well as other brands. This is really the only toner I love to use, it makes my skin feel even cleaner then before. The price range is durable, it's not expensive but it's not cheap either. I would buy again until I can a better toner but until then, this my ultimate favorite
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to not think toners made a big difference but I see a huge difference in my skin when I use this product. It makes my face feel so fresh and doesn't dry it out at all. It's the only toner I've used for the last year. It comes with a lot of product so it's definitely affordable. I recommend it to everyone.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was just a normal toner..I used up my bottle and switched to.something else and my skin didn't look as smooth anymore. I realized it was the toner that was really helping my texture look smoother. Repurchased it and have been loving it since. Will definitely be repurchasing again in the future!!!
Kelsey A.
Mission Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always thought toner was a wast of money and time? What does it really even do? I never feel a difference! But this one! I love this one! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin and WAYY less texture. I will use forever I love it. And it totally does it's work.
Angelique
Billerica, MA
this product is great if you have oily skin with enlarged pores. I have combination skin (oily in my t zone dry everywhere else), when I put this on my whole face it worked for my oily parts but wasn't the best for my dryer parts. I now only use it in my oily zone and it works well to control oil.
Jax H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins uses quality ingredients. They don't put extra fillers in any of their toners which makes me happy. I really recommend this to people who have combination skin. I would buy it again but it's not my favorite toner.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for a while now. I used it for a bit when I was younger and now that I'm a little older I still love it. It feels nice and pulls extra dirt off my skin that my cleanser didn't grab. I love the packaging as well. I feel like you get a lot of product. And a little goes a long way.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.