BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first this product broke my face out, but after giving it another try, I love it. It is the perfect basic toner that everyone can use. I love the scent! It feels so refreshing to put on after cleansing and before putting on lotion. I now use this as my daily toner and it has improved the complexion of my skin!
Maddie L.
Makes my face feel refreshed and renewed. Really helps strip away any buildup I haven
Ashley M.
I loved this toner when I first bought it. I even made it to my fourth bottle I think but then I noticed it started making me breakout too much and it dried my skin out so I would only recommend using it once in awhile for a nice clean refreshing feel, not everyday.
Morghan F.
Panama City, FL
TBH origins with skin care is the best I take it everywhere like if I got out of town it's always with me
Stephanie V.
Hillsboro, KS
Love how this feels on the skin. My skin feels tighter and brighter after every appLication
Breeyona A.
Kapolei , Hawaii
This truly calms my skin and cleans all the dirt and oils off my face! I have to use this everyday after I wash my face. It makes me feel so clean and refreshed
Ben H.
West Jefferson
I used this toner for about 2 months.I like it but like other products better. I have combo skin
Skyler L.
Wheatland, CA
Not a fan of this product. The smell was overpowering and it left a rash on my face. Be careful using this product if you have sensitive skin!
Faith W.
Omaha, NE
My skin imperfections and discoloration seems to be less noticeable ever since i started using this! this is my favorite toner!
Caroline W.
have tried a lot of toners and this is BY FAR my favorite. I have combination skin - actually, I used to before this product. Not anymore! This has been a game changer for my skincare routine. My skin is more balanced now and this keeps it in check from being too oily in my T-zone without over drying my skin. I never get oil slicks anymore. It also doesn't sting or smell strong either. This mixed with Origins Checks and Balances face wash is the best if you have combination skin.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.