BY ORIGINS #40 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Maddie L.
East Bridgewater, MA
This smells amazing but doesn't do much on my skin but if u have a bad quality skin tone
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I absolutely love love love how this makes my skin feel! Absolutely refreshing and clean.
Taylor K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product I use it every chance I get. I also bring it with me on all of my trips
Ok I guess definitely not my favorite though. First time user and not again most likely.
Jen B.
Good product. Doesn't burn. No issues, no acne, helps feel very clean after washing face
Ashley G.
This toner definitely balanced my skin out to feeling whole. Great buy, totally worth it!
Shauna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped calm my skin without overdrying it. Does not damage lipid barrier on skin.
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it does exactly what it says it does and it also has an eff
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
Super smooth, soothing, and really calming. Really "laid back" feel and texture to it.
Vernell G.
Overall a fair toner, light and non sticky. Once products go over its a little tingly.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.