BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
It did the job. I liked that you could buy the pump as well for this item. It makes the product last longer.
Faiza F.
Ashburn, VA
This is my fav in my skin care routine , after applying it makes my skin texture getting smoother and better.
widad h.
Tinley Park, IL
great. i like it a lot. give it a try to help your skin its affordable enough. would recommend and use again.
Vanesa R.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I'm currently using this toner and I love it! It really helps to restore my skin's moisture after I wash it.
Jesset Grace L.
Castaic, CA
It absorbs directly to my skin and helps to absorb my moisturizer and serum. I would recommend this oroduct.
Taylar M.
Ellensburg, WA
Really balances the times in my skin which is a problem I've had for quite a while now. I enjoy the smell too
Karalyn M.
Glendale, CA
This is a staple in your skin care routine. I love this toner. It does it's job and doesn't irritate my skin
Natalie I.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wanted to love this, but i have very sensitive skin, therefore my skin broke out after a week of using it.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , NV
This is great for combo skin type. It has toned down my oily tzone yet it doesn't dry the rest of my face.
Nika C.
Matthews
Smells great! Balances combination skin. Reduces oil in the T zone and reduces irritation and acne redness.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?