BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Amanda R.
I did not really feel like it did a lot for my skin, but it did make it feel clean and rejuvenated. Not what I would use as a toner again, but its a great product.
Yun Joo P.
I have oily/combination skin so I always need to have toner in my skincare routine. And I thought the balancing toner was a pretty decent toner. It made my skin feel nice and refreshing afterwards and after my makeup cleansing steps it made my skin feel good and clean. I'd maybe purchase again.
Karla G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this toner. After using it for a week or so I realized how awesome it was. My skin feels so clean and fresh afterward and it definitely takes off the last remnants of makeup.
chloe b.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this toner, it's non drying and leaves my skin feeling so clean!
After using for a week, I was amazed, all my pimples disappeared, blackheads were gone, this toner is a must have!!
I also love that it's paraben free, sulfate free and fragance free!!
Michelle P.
This was given to me by my Husband's sister. I have tried it but didn't like it because the smell was very overpowering.
Kayla E.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily skin, so I am always trying to find a way to balance that out. Just like the name, this tonic did just that! Besides it feeling amazing (it has a cooling/tingling effect!) it really helped calm down some of my oiliest areas. I felt like it helped keep my skin clear as well. I didn't so much get the exfoliating effect from this, as I still felt like I had rough spots that needed some extra love from my Clarisonic, but overall, this is a great product.
Mersaidies H.
Fort Campbell, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this product for just a few weeks it has amazed me. It had my skin looking & feeling amazing
Jenny D.
Modesto, CA
Love this tonic! Need to try it again. It really sets the tone to my skin care. I would definitely recommend.
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finding the right toner for YOU is the hardest part. The second hardest part is consistency. If you plan on using this product periodically then you won't see results. Using this every single day your skin will feel the difference. It helps take off that remaining makeup maybe left on the skin and really cleans out the pores.
Naay O.
Glen Head, NY
It does exactly what it says- balances! It has helped restore my skin to a balanced place! It never leaves me dry, but also helps to wisp away oil and keep it away throughout the day!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.