BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Huong N.
Allston, MA
Perfect way to start off your routine. It's lightweight and keeps my skin from getting too oily during the day.
Stephanie R.
Simi Valley, CA
This tonic helps balance the oily and dry spots before I continue with my face regimen. I highly recommend it!
Kerrie F.
Love this toner when I remember to use it. Smells great, always cleans deeply and I can't say enough about it!
Rachel C.
Mount Vernon, WA
Pretty good product. I never used to use toner because I felt like it didn't work but this one definitely does!
Jesset Grace L.
Castaic, CA
It absorbs directly to my skin and helps to absorb my moisturizer and serum. I would recommend this oroduct.
widad h.
Tinley Park, IL
great. i like it a lot. give it a try to help your skin its affordable enough. would recommend and use again.
Tessa E.
Harrisonville, MO
It’s very lightweight, doesn’t feel dry after but it’s not like a grease ball after.. just softens the skin!
calandra b.
Virginia, MN
This is a nice toner. It is not the absolute best toner on the market but it does the job. I enjoy the scent.
Faiza F.
Ashburn, VA
This is my fav in my skin care routine , after applying it makes my skin texture getting smoother and better.
Alyssa M.
Smells a bit like alcohol, but it feels so refreshing on my face, and has really helped even out my skin tone
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?