BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Nida U.
Cary, NC
Purchased once, was overall good product, wish there was a little more quantity though. Overall worth the money
Nidhi c.
I just started using this toner but really feeling the positive change in my skin. I love how effective it is.
Josh S.
Mckinney, TX
I love this basic toner. It is so refreshing to put this on my face. It's hard not to touch my face after use.
Trysten M.
Earlsboro, OK
Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Gets rid of any dead skin and doesn't leave any gross residue on your face
Angela W.
Rochester, NY
Feels clean and refreshing, can be a little drying, to my skin but I like the way my skin feels after using it.
Yadira C.
Dallas, TX
This has really me with my acne. And the redness. I have tried so may but this is the right one for my faces.🙆
Miya R.
I absolutely adore face tonics and have used so many through out the years. This one was great I loved using it
Rebeca S.
I had dry patches and uneven skin tone on my cheeks and this fixed it so much!! My dark spots lightened a lot !
Delmeer O.
I love it!!! This is my boo and keeps my skin poppin. I was a little hesitant to leave something loke Clinique
Dulce G.
Phoenix , AZ
It was okay, my skin was a bit sensitive to it but I was going thru a dry patch stage so maybe that didn't help
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?