BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Cindy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend picked this up last year and he really likes it. I use it occasionally when I'm at his house and I really like it too. It helps remove excess oil without drying out your skin at all. It really helps balance out the levels of your skin. It doesn't sting and doesn't have a strong scent, so for those with sensitive skin this would be great! It works well for combination skin and really helps with those pesky dry/flaky patches.
I have dry skin and I generally use Origins products in my face cleansing routine. It's been working pretty great in balancing out my uneven skin.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
If you've read my other Origins reviews, you know how much of a Origins Junkie I am! In the winter in AZ this is my Go to product. Beautiful packaging, not too harsh for my normally dry skin. I usually purchase Origins directly from a Origins store or online, and I love the free gifts and customer service!
Ayla K.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good stuff. I've only used it a handful of times. Was recommended to me by so many people. Going to continue to use.
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I added this toner to my skin care routine, because using a toner is something a lot of skin care professionals recommend. I went with this one because there are a few Origins products that I love. I just didn't notice a huge difference with this product and ended up returning it.
Trysten M.
Earlsboro, OK
Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Gets rid of any dead skin and doesn't leave any gross residue on your face
Lisa S.
The origins toner I used was called "balancing" it is for combination skin and really helped my skin. I used it twice a day and loved it. Downside is the product contained oil, however it did not break me out or so I think. But it is worth a try. 5oz for 22$ lasts you a very long time.
Maylin C.
Hialeah, FL
Does a Great job at removing left over makeup and dirt from the face. Nice cooling and refreshing product. Does not dry out my face like other toners do. One of my favorite toners out there!
Antoinette M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great toner. I use this in the summertime as in the winter it can be a bit drying. It helps get any remaining dirt off my face that my cleanser missed. I've purchased before and put it down for others but now I'm back and would continue to purchase.
Carson O.
Redmond , WA
The smell was kinda foul in my opinion and I didn't feel like the toner really did anything for me so I eventually stopped using it.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.