BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Jarely M.
good very good leaves the skin soft and hydrated helps balance the ph of my skin which is dry and oily parts more
Christina C.
Burbank, CA
Love these products. I really don't have anything negative to say about them. They are one of the best out there
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Makes my skin soft without drying it out. Which is why I don't normally use a toner. But this one is pretty great
Charlene S.
Long Beach, CA
I have enjoyed this product very much i have been seeing less breakouts on my face and my face looks more cleaner
Renee S.
Antelope, CA
This is my go to for everyday, i have oily combination and this helps and smells amazing! I love Origins so much
Karla B.
Tamarac , FL
This product really works. The tonic is the most balancing and gentle in the industry. I buy that product again.
Araceli G.
San Jose, CA
I liked this product, it worked well for me but it wasn't my favorite. I would use it after a shower for my body.
Bethany P.
I really don't know how to use it with the face washing regimen. It definitely clears up the pores on the T zone.
Mary R.
Miami
This tonic is good l have sensitive and this helps soothe it. Smells great and won't dry your skin out either.
Kerrie F.
Love this toner when I remember to use it. Smells great, always cleans deeply and I can't say enough about it!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?