BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Joy J.
A basic toner suitable for everyday use. Natural and not harsh.A basic toner suitable for everyday use. Natural and not harsh.A basic toner suitable for everyday use. Natural and not harsh.A basic toner suitable for everyday use. Natural and not harsh.
Emily B.
Binghamton, NY
It's fresh and cool. It doesn't feel like there is any change but you can see it. I've used it over the years and just fell in love with it!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
Most toners dry my skin out tremendously or leave a sticky smelly layer, this product does not! I loved it so much!! The other toners I've used I was immediately turned off by the smell or if we got past the smell the texture it left on my skin was unbearable. This toner definitely surpasses them all!
Taylor K.
Columbia, MD
I never knew how much of an impact a toner could make to my skincare routine. I have used multiple toners and often found them to just feel like water, but the refreshing scent and feeling of this toner has me hooked. I feel like it really preps my skin for moisturizer and make up.
Tabina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for spring/summer and my combination skin. It works great for if you have a spot where your skin is red or inflamed and won't go away.
Briana G.
Germantown, MD
Great toner! Perfect for my combination skin. I use it all the way down to my neck and chest (Décolletage) and it leaves skin feeling clean and tight. The price point is also great. I think I paid $22
Andrea E.
Vancouver, WA
I love all of origin products, but the balancing tonic is my favorite! My face has never looked better! And their packing is so beautiful! Great value for the product! I'd buy it even if it were €100. 9/10 would buy again!
Kayla M.
Isla Vista
Origins Age-Defense treatment lotion left my face feeling so refreshed! The smell it left on my skin was so exquisite, yet not overpowering. I have yet to see any results as far as lifting or firming, but as far as a mositurizer, this is an excellent product!
Amanda R.
I did not really feel like it did a lot for my skin, but it did make it feel clean and rejuvenated. Not what I would use as a toner again, but its a great product.
Yun Joo P.
I have oily/combination skin so I always need to have toner in my skincare routine. And I thought the balancing toner was a pretty decent toner. It made my skin feel nice and refreshing afterwards and after my makeup cleansing steps it made my skin feel good and clean. I'd maybe purchase again.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.