BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• How well does this work for skin that has acne, whiteheads, and m...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Love the way this makes my face feel! My cousin recommended this to me and i will forever thank her! :D
Samantha A.
Boone, NC
This stuff is AMZING. If you have combo skin type. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry but not over oily
miranda G.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product would recommend to anyone doesn't have a very discreet smell and is a very good product
Michelle T.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this cleans my skin but doesn't leave it feeling oily or sticky. Pleasant smell as well
Alejandra C.
This toner leaves your skin fress and smooth. Love this product. For everyday use. A little bit pricy
hailey j.
I love this stuff because it feels so natrual. I've bought it so many times and I will continue to !
Jade P.
Hacienda Heights , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this really does balance the tonic ! i like to put it on after i wash my face ! kind of pricey though
este toner me ayuda mucho por la noche, me relaja mucho la piel, y se ve la piel super linda y suave
Madison D.
This is a great product great if you're someone who doesn't know where to start! I love the formula!
Britt B.
Philadelphia
Great product, smells great. Doesn't leave face feeling dry like other toners. Visibly shrinks pores.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.