BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Ana L.
Has a pleasant smell and has done a lot for my skin, would definitely recommend and plan to repurchase this product
Nai D.
Hanover, NH
This is pretty good toner and my skin feel clean with a few swipes of this. However, I like witch hazel much better
Christina Z.
Overall a great tonic. Does not dry out but balances the skin really nicely. This is my go to tonic when I use one.
Angie L.
Love this!!!! Got a sample and decided to buy the full bottle. Light smell to it and it won't make your face shiny
Tara H.
Love the Tonic it's very soothing and good on the skin. A little pricey but worth it. You will not be disappointed
Makenzie T.
This worked well for me. It doesn't dry my skin out. It's a little pricey but lasts a while and has nice packaging.
Araceli G.
San Jose, CA
I liked this product, it worked well for me but it wasn't my favorite. I would use it after a shower for my body.
Jarely M.
good very good leaves the skin soft and hydrated helps balance the ph of my skin which is dry and oily parts more
Karla B.
Tamarac , FL
This product really works. The tonic is the most balancing and gentle in the industry. I buy that product again.
Christina C.
Burbank, CA
Love these products. I really don't have anything negative to say about them. They are one of the best out there
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?