BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Cole H.
Syracuse, UT
This product works okay, I have really oily skin and it helps with the oil but not much
Maddie L.
Makes my face feel refreshed and renewed. Really helps strip away any buildup I haven
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Good product everyone should try it , it helps your skin so much and makes it soft
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
it smelled like acetone. It was nice on my skin but dear god man! fix the smell!
Lexi B.
Clarksville
This was ok but I didn't see a big difference and it burned my skin when applying
Deisy A.
Scotts Valley, CA
Love love love it , must buy product !!! Always on the lookout for a toner
I have dry skin and I generally use Origins products in my face cleansing routine. It's been working pretty great in balancing out my uneven skin.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
If you've read my other Origins reviews, you know how much of a Origins Junkie I am! In the winter in AZ this is my Go to product. Beautiful packaging, not too harsh for my normally dry skin. I usually purchase Origins directly from a Origins store or online, and I love the free gifts and customer service!
Martha P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this toner smells like lavender but in a good way if you have dry skin I would try it its marketing for all skin types but I think its meant for normal to oily skin types
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX
Absolutely perfect for any skin type, and keeping your skin regular. Keeps my skin and check and has totally reduced my rate of getting blemishes. And smells amazing!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.