BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Angelique
Billerica, MA
this product is great if you have oily skin with enlarged pores. I have combination skin (oily in my t zone dry everywhere else), when I put this on my whole face it worked for my oily parts but wasn't the best for my dryer parts. I now only use it in my oily zone and it works well to control oil.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for a while now. I used it for a bit when I was younger and now that I'm a little older I still love it. It feels nice and pulls extra dirt off my skin that my cleanser didn't grab. I love the packaging as well. I feel like you get a lot of product. And a little goes a long way.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
this tonic is perfect! i love origins products. they are perfect for any skin type and they work great on my dry skin. i always use these products and my skin feels amazing afterwards. i recommend anybody to try this
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend you use a toner before applying your primer. This is my all time favorite toner. It really transforms my face and even takes off any makeup that I might have still had on. Super effective and I definitely recommend this. I purchased this at the Origins Flatiron store in NY.
Tayler W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Harsh smell but the product is in fact very balancing. When my skin is having hormonal issues this toner really helps clean it up. It isn't harsh on the skin and it has a nice tightening effect without over drying. It's not something I recommend for dry skin. More oily to combination skin.
Neran D.
Flint, MI
After YEARS of keeping toner out of my cleansing routine, I recently added it back into the rotation. After a couple of tries with other brands, I was about to jump off the toner bus until I grabbed a bottle of this stuff. This tonic has made me a believer in toner once again. My skin does feel balanced - it truly feels "clean" in the oily areas like the nose and chin while the non-oily areas feel refreshed and surprisingly replinshed. The results? My very stubborn blackheads are noticeably smaller and my skin is beautifully smooth, particuarlly on the sides of the chin where I tend to get texture.
Tori S.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only other toner I had used before this was Seabreeze which feels very harsh on my skin. This left me feeling clean and refreshed without the harsh alcohol feel. I will probably use it again in the future but I'm still exploring other options for toner to see if there are others I like better.
Autumn G.
I love this toner more than any other toner I've tried. I think it is worth every penny. It cleared up my skin and left it feeling smooth and looking better than it ever has. It didn't bother my sensitive skin at all which I found impressive for a toner. I can't wait to repurchase it!
Hadlee B.
Deer Park, WA
I put this toner on before my moisturizer in the mornings. It helps to even my skin tone before I apply my makeup. It's not my absolute favorite toner though. It can dry out skin and stings a little bit around the eyes. For someone with dry skin, I recommend tea tree toner from lush.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is nice. I like how my skin feels after I use it. I am very picky when it comes to toner, but this one is gentle on my skin. I am a first time user and do recommend it to others.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.